ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ

✧ ✦ ✧

✧ ✦ ✧

I look up only to find three pair of eyes looking at me with a smirk plastered on their pathetic countenance. Looking at their ugly mugs make me want to scrunch my nose in utter disgust, can't beleive these are the bullies of this school. I mean if I were them, I would just curse at my genes for having such a face. Thank God my parents were good-looking.

"Look who we have here" one of them spat out making the other let out a very unattractive laugh and I swear they look even more hideous.

I scrunched my nose in disgust when I feel some drop of spit landing on my face from their laughing. I leaned back and wiped my face with the cuff of my hoodie.

This hoodie is going straight to dustbin once I reach home. The whole college was almost empty as the bell had already rang but these dickheads decided that bullying people who have no fucking business with them is somehow cool.

I literally don't understand why people even bully, what kind of unknown pleasure does it gives them.

And not to mention, these jackasses wouldn't even think of bullying me if they already know who the fuck I am.

No worries, once I graduate, I will send them to their rightful place... hell.

"What the fuck is happening here!?" a deep voice echoed in the empty hallway causing me to avert my deep black orbs towards the direction.

The fuckers infront of me turn their empty skulls towards the opposite direction from me only to find a tall guy with dark brown hair glaring at them , who I hate to mention was kind of handsome, not more than me ofcourse. I rolled my eyes immediately recognising him.

The morons infront of me looked at each other, the middle one who was gripping my collar tightly now has his grip loosened but still not letting it go. Ok, it's literally very irritating now.

Good thing I don't like to make a scene or else their useless body would be ten feet under the ground.

"We'll deal with you later" the middle one let go of my collar and mumbled in his what so threatening voice which was not even a bit threatening to me. I settle my bag on my shoulder and tsked at them.

Oh how much I want to bless them with a dislocated jaw and bruised lip, the urge is alittle too much but I'll let it slide this time.

"The fuck Jungkook! Why didn't you do something? You are surely ten times stronger than them" he spoke confused with his brows furrowed at my direction.

A sigh escaped my lips "I know Taehyung but I don't want to make a scene and you know me. Once I lose my temper, I won't stop until I end their pathetic lives" I uttered running my inked fingers through my silky ebong hair and strolled out of there with Teahyung following me behind closely.

Taehyung was the only friend of mine. To be honest I never even liked making friends, I always thought that people make friends according to their convenience.