ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪ

✧ ✦ ✧

✧ ✦ ✧

My lips moved on hers softly.

Pain-fucking-fully slow

How much I yearned to tear that lucious softness with my teeth, running my lips on her like I've always wanted to. Deep, tongues tangled and once I get it, there is no turning back.

It's mine the moment I touch it.

Honestly speaking, I was getting impatient.

Jittery.

My muscles tingled and my blood rushed through my veins. I felt it once again. Hot, Sweaty,
Insane.

I wanted to manhandle her, control her, bend the way I like. But her small hands that rested on my chest seemingly pushing me made my heart soften and mind all mushy.

She was heaven.

And I could not dare get rough with someone like her who makes my core shake, my body loose control.

She deserves it.

every softness, every gentleness.

I need her more than anything.

She deserves all my love

Until she reciprocates with it.

Unable to control her continuously withering in my arms, I slammed my first on the door indicating how irritating she is making this divine task.

Her soft cheeks drained with tears soaking it continuously made my head ache, it made my chest heavy like weight rested on it pushing me down, I wanted her happy, a smile plastered on her lips like she was always.

Her tears made me vexed like I despised something abou it, too much to the point looking at them made me forget her sugary lips pressed on mine. The sheer flavour of candy leaving my tongue and a bitter taste of extreme dislike hitting me.

I pulled back.

I can't see her cry.

I can never.

I am her lover, her protector

I stared at her face still continuing her crying session, I place my index finger on her chin making her look at me and placed a finger on her lip "Shhh stop"

"P-please just leave me-"

"Are you deaf. I said shut the fuck up"

She flinches crying even vigorous than before, her petite body shooking in my arms as she shivered from fear. Her compressed sobs that she tried to refrain from by biting her lips echoing in the walls of the mansion resonating in the wide space. They resonated in the walls of my heart more than that.

I sighed.

I really don't know how to handle girls.

I pulled her to the sofa making her sit on the soft mattress "Look. I think you didn't notice it but it's your favourite mulberry silk that these sofas are covered from head to toe"

I pulled her from the sofa and made her climb up the stairs to her bedroom while she was still sobbing in my arms. Still witnessing her refraining from following me, I picked her bridal style and climb up the stairs myself with her in my arms.

I opened the door to her room and made her stand. The room was decorated with everything she adores. Plushies, her favourite paintings that she saw in a museum she went last week. "Look, you like Purple, didn't you? I painted the walls in your rooms with every shade of purple. You like it?" I uttered and glanced at her face which was baffled, he mouth staring specially somewhere, I followed her eyes on the photo frames, the wall infront of the bed was decorated with her picture frames, a lot of them. With her friends, acquaintances, her little brother. I captured it all. All for her.

I hugged her from the back, running my nose on her neck as I witness her shivering. I tightened my arms around her small waist. Her small frame seeming like an elf under the grip of a polar bear. Her hands trembling and cold. I kissed the back of her neck "This is all for you. You know how difficult it was"

I pulled her towards the bed and make her sit on it "You liked it, right. Tell me you do"

Her fists clenched on her lap, and I could witness it with the corner of my eyes. She looked vulnerable and even if I love to see her so vulnerable in my arms, I could see that it wasn't the one I wanted to see. It was as if the one that silently screamed how suffocating it was for her to breathe the same air as me.

I could see right through her and somewhere I hated to know the thing I didn't
want to.

But she needs to know there are some phenomenas in the this universe that even itself cannot change

And gradually, she had to adapt it significantly and acquire what is given to her.

"Can I go to the washroom?"

"Oh yeah it's on the end of the hallway, I'll take you-" I said insisting on taking her there myself for obvious reasons.

"Can I go alone" she averted her face giving me those potent helpless eyes that begged me to listen to her for once, they were like ocean, so deep and filled with every shade of overflowing emotion to the brink that it was hard, no extremely difficult not to grab and kiss her

"Sure"

I said not in my senses and losing my perception of anything around me at an instant. I let her go.

I saw her standing up slowly and before I could do the same, I feel a pair of soft tiny hands grabbing my chest twisting my gut for a moment before forcing me with a pressure that made me land on the bed due to my lack of focus in the things revolving around me.

It was her voice that I heard lastly before a slam of the door alerted.

She tried to escape.

Tried...

I smirked, controlling my urge not to laugh at her futile attempts.

It's fun

So fucking fun to catch her in my grip everytime she thinks she can escape.

I'm coming baby

And I'll make sure you won't pull such stunts in the future.

◦•●◉ ✿ ◉●•◦

I'll try to post every Thursday now, keep reading and please share this book as Wattpad doesn't recommend my books to more potential readers because of slow update.

Trigger Warning( It is for the old readers, I've included it in the prologue for new readers)
This story contains mentions of Stockholm Syndrome so they would end up together which is quite unethical and could be triggering for a few readers. I somehow forgot to include it in the prologue that is stupid of me because the story revolves around it so I am mentioning it now