ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠ

                 ✧ ✦ ✧

The dead silence in the room prickled my skin and inspite of the air conditioner being at its lowest capacity, the thin air felt bleaker than before.

The women infront of me seem occupied organising the paperworks cluttered on her desk while I sat before her in the same tranquility.

Although I wasn't scared by the eerie quietness in the atmosphere, but the picture of her in such reticence was a strange sight to me.

She was quite.

and exceptionally beautiful even in such seriousness.

Unfortunately her seemingly intimidating demeanor to daunt me was an extreme fail. Because all I could see is her long lustrous hair swaying gingerly due to the cool breeze gusting through the window, her eyelashes resting on her smooth cheeks everytime she blink, and those bee-stung lips which I dream to be pressed with mine pursed adorably.

"Jungkook"

her delicate voice made me avert my eyes to her, snapping me out of the corrupt thoughts circling my mind.

"Do you know why you're here?"

To admire you.

"I'm not sure" I said rubbing my nape sheepishly, deciding to not voice out my thoughts.

She hummed picking up a file which she just opened moments ago and extended it to me.

"Why don't you look for it yourself?" she said now standing up as I skim through the file.

Apparantly It was my college records. I was a Business major, specifically Financial Mathematics and not so surprisingly I had a C in almost every subject this semester except Multivariate Calculus and Mathematical Analysis, I had an F in that.

(I'm not a Business major and I don't know about the subjects so please bear with me if I made a mistake. You can correct me if I am wrong.)

I looked up at her who was now standing at her place looking at me disapprovingly.

"What is wrong with you, Jungkook? You were exceptionally good at Math during the first semester, What happened now?" she spoke now bending down a bit placing her hand on my shoulder causing a thin wave of electricity to course through my body.

I looked down formulating my plan whilst internally cursing at my self to think of tricking a sweetheart like her who was still so naive to my intention.

"Is it because of me. Do you not understand my teaching?"

I looked up and immediately shook my head shocked at how she could even think such a thought.

She is the best.

"A-actually It's quite opposite"

"Huh?"

"I mean I could only understand your teaching and I really appreciate the way you explain the topics so..." I shift in my chair in an attempt to look uncomfortable voicing out my opinion " Can I ask you a favour?"

She looked at me confused but still nodded her head absent-mindedly causing me to smirk internally. I looked up with a helpless expression.

"Can you tutor me after college?

She looked astounded for a moment before her beautiful features morphed into a sorry smile "But Jung-

"Just for a few hours. You don't have to stay for long. I- I really want to perform well this semester" I looked down in my lap breaking my voice mid-sentence to seem dejected and knowing her, I know she will never be able to see her student failing because of her.

"I...." she chewed on her lower lip looking down before once again looking at my sorrowful face and sighed heavily.

"I'll teach you" she smiled ruffling my hair before going back to her seat.

"But only a few hours"

"Yes. Thank you" I once again looked up smiling while a small victory sign flashed through my head.

"Okay so everyday 6' o clock after I drop my brother to cram school"