Love Potion

So as I've been working on Dangerous Delusion for the longest time among all my ongoing books, It was definitely my favourite book to write because before I was really laid back with vocabulary and wording, but I focus on it more now along with the plot.

Honestly, nothing's sitting right with me. I am blank. I don't know what to write next, I have two scenarios in my mind and I took A WHOLE FREAKING MONTH JUST DECIDING WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE. I know I am really hopeless. Dangerous Delusion has been really taking a toll on me. I can't seem to keep it going with a constant pace because I take short hiatuses here and there which also leads to a drastic decrease in my views, feedbacks and votes. But I'm trying not to ruin this story by creating a deadline and making a shitty chapter so please bear with it.

Now for the real deal, actually I'm going to stop writing this book for a month or two and continue Love Potion once again. Those who wanted to read Love Potion, thank you. I'm finally gonna get back to it. Make sure you read the next chapter that will be updating sooner than expected.

 Make sure you read the next chapter that will be updating sooner than expected

Byeeee<3