ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪɪ

✧ ✦ ✧

✧ ✦ ✧

He strolled in the hallway with an awfully fast pace, heart beating rapidly within his ribcage along with his hasty steps that won't take a break. The young man was feeling jittery for that one women all over again.

His women..

The raven male willingly threw away the luxury to take a notice of the world around him because to him, the only thing whose value is worth more than any luxury in this world was that one women he was oh-so fond of.

As if luxury ever even meant anything to him. If she wishes, he would burn all his opulence to ashes just to be with her.

He glanced upfront, ceasing his steps at an abrupt halt, the infuriating picture infront him instantly terminated his thoughts, making him clench his fist tensing the muscles. His fingers turned pale as he increased the pressure constricting the blood flow.

A sense of murderous urge erupting within him after spotting the discerning figure he was yearning to see talking with a man.

He tightened his jaw, shutting his eyes not wanting the infuriating scene to take a noxious sequel in his mind.

He couldn't see anything except the crimson red blood of the man cascading down his veiny hands, the eyes which saw her so affectionately, mouth which couldn't stop chattering while looking at her fueled the overwhelming rage confined within him. He wanted to rip him in shreds, tear his intestines, kill him in the outmost brutal way.

Every second ticking on the clock was like needles piercing through his skin, like a wake-up call to the beast within him.

All of a sudden, He grip his chest feeling a burning sensation coursing through his body, turning around from the scene infront, he felt hot

His chest felt a broiling heat igniting in his chest, his body felt hot as if he was surrounded with a veil of fire. He couldn't breathe.

He scurried past the two who were unaware of his presence and crashed inside the washroom, breathing heavily.

He slide down the door holding his chest tight.

"Please- leave her"

y o u w a n t h e r t o o

"Don't hurt her"

y o u k n o w I w o n t

u n l e s s y o u d o n t
c h a n g e t h e p l a n

He sinked his teeth over his lower lip, tugging the tender flesh turning it into a shade of bluish- white.

He forced his teeth in his lip, feeling awful. He was a threat to his surroundings, he is a curse to people who care for him.