ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪɪ

✧ ✦ ✧

✧ ✦ ✧

I instantly shut the door after making a run from that dull room, that place made me suffocate, his presence alone felt irksome to me in so many ways.

All I could think of was to flee from that subdued atmosphere that made me feel smothered to an unimaginable extent that my mind turned into a blank canvas.

I couldn't think straight before implementing the actions I performed as I did them, not fearing the gruesome consequences.

I stood there in my own aid trying to compose my staggering breath from the effect of my blood running cold throughout my veins.

What if I get caught?

What will he do to me?

Will he assault me for my unthoughtful attempt?

A hundred such frightening consequences encircled my mind and the headache thumped the walls of my head. I wasn't able to move my body and my feet felt stuck in the place.

What do I do now?

The knock on the door snapped me out of my thoughts as I stared at the mahogany door with my heart running miles per second.

"Open the door"

The banging on the door became louder

"Open the fucking door when I am being nice, Y/n"

I need to run from here.

I jolted from the place, running down the stairs and immediately bolted towards the front door in order to try my luck. Unfortunately, it wasn't in my side today, the door was locked just like before and asked for fingerprints of the owner.

My heart started palpitating as the increasing sound of the bangs of the door suddenly ceased and it was all quiet. Somehow it was even more frightening now when I'm unaware if he is indeed locked in there or not.

I ran upstairs and locked myself in the first door I saw before locking it, I gathered my breathe as I placed my forehead on the doorframe inhaling deeply.

I turned around, when I saw a shadow, a man sitting infront of me with a black file clasped in his rugged palm.

He looked up at me and smiled, a smile that was so vile and short of emotions that it made my stomach churn.

Not again

"Looks like an unplanned escape came to an end. It's of no use, love. Every room here is connected"

He said and even if his words shook me to my core, I pledged not to fall to my knees for someone like him.

He is not in his mind right now and I don't believe he is capable of recognising human emotions.

"Let me go, Jeon Jungkook and I won't tell a soul of what happened here"

I said sternly attempting to compress the fear that I felt deep in my bones, so much to the point that I was barely holding my trembling frame in position.