Chapter Six

"I'm sorry miss but your son is quirkless."

That statement rang through out the entire room, in where a green long hair woman who was at the age of 31, a kid at the age of four with similar green bushy hair and diamond like freckles scattered on his cheeks, while the doctor was bald and was wearing unique goggles which had three lenses which the third lens was on the upper left side of the right lens and a mushy moustache who was wearing a doctor's coat.

"You should just give up being a hero kid."

"I'm sorry sir, but you can't just say that out load to my baby!"

The woman stood up from her chair and started to voice her opinion on her boy's so called 'condition' while the boy was deep in thought, most would have cried or fell into despair after finding out that they are the 20% of the worlds population that didn't have a quirk or some may call it 'meta-ability' but this boy was different, he was built different.

"I'm afraid that's the truth Ms. Midoriya, no one can be a hero if they are quirkless---"

Before the doctor could voice his opinion further the woman used her quirk and threw a nearby pen missing the doctor with her quirk: Attraction, the woman who was identified as Ms. Midoriya, grabbed her son's hand and went to the door but before she left.

"Thank you Dr. Tsubasa, let's go Izuku."

Then the child who was identified as Izuku, and Ms. Midoriya left the diagnosis room and they both exited the hospital and as they went inside the car to go home, before the woman unlocked the car door, she kneeled down to reach her son's height and ruffled the forest thick locks of her baby boy and spoke.

"Izuku, I will never treat you differently just because your lack of a quirk, don't listen to that doctor's words."

And then as they went inside the car, the boy was still thinking in his head, the mother seemed to remember something and then said to the boy while she was driving.

"Izuku, I will always support you, and... I will always love you, no matter what okay?"

She said while smiling a reassuring smile which the boy returned back to his mother, and as they reached their apartment room but the room was empty.

"What? I swear I turned on the lights---"

Then suddenly confetti popped al over the two and came a man with black bushy hair with a party hat and red eyes, who was wearing baggy white clothes and black jeans while holding a cupcake with a candle.

"Congratulations on getting your quirk..."

The man instantly read the mood and it wasn't what he expected, he expected a cheery, happy mood not this silently depressing mood.

"Something wrong? My little phoenix?"

The boy then went straight to his room and ignored the man who seemed to be his father leaving the father alone with the mother.

"What happened Inko?"

The woman who was identified as 'Inko' the told her husband on what happened during the doctor's visit, and what the doctor said made the man's blood boil.

The man then walked to 'Izuku's room only to find his son scribbling furiously on several notebooks with the computer on which had several tabs with different websites for each one.

'Okay not what I was expecting.'

The man thought and then the boy noticed the man's presence and rushed to one of his notebooks and held it out for the man to see.