Chapter Eight

"Sensei look! I made a flower!"

"that's a great flower you made there Nakama-chan, it's pretty, just like you."

In a garden that almost looked mystical we see two figures who were sitting on the grass patch, one was a boy no older than 11 with green curly hair and green eyes and was using a white T-shirt that said: Plants and blue jeans, while the other was a 6-year-old girl with long white hair with green high lights at certain parts of her hair also with beautiful green eyes and was wearing a dress that had a flower motif, they both looked almost like a father and son, but in reality, they are not, the girl was holding her palms to create an area that glowed, and then green sparks gathered above her palm and transformed into a green chrysanthemum flower.

"So, you read the book about plant anatomy I gave you yesterday?"

"Yes! And it helped me a lot! Thank you, sensei."

"Just be careful not to use up all of your mana, I don't want you to get in a coma again... but here is a little gift I got for you."

The teen identified as 'Sensei' pulled out from his pocket a cube while smiling, the girl had confusion in her eyes as she examined the cube-like object curiously, the teen then chuckled as he took the cube back and then turned one of the sides of the cube like object and then the object glowed and opened into 4 smaller cubes with an energy ball in the middle.

"This contraption will help you collect chloroplasts easier and faster, think of it as a vacuum, that was you won't have to use excess mana to collect the floating chloroplast you need."

The teen then placed the contraption on the girl's hands and then tried to stroke her hair but the girl flinched a bit before letting the teen's calm and peaceful hands run through her white and green locks. The teen noticed the flinch and pulled her into a comforting hug and the girl sobbed.

"I'm sorry *sniffs sensei, I *sniffs didn't mean to compare you with *sniff, him *sniffs"

"There there, it's okay, most people take time to heal and, it doesn't have to be rushed... did you remember what we did last time?"

The girl forgot all her past for a second as she remembered the day her saviour took her to the park, it was calm and there were so many interesting things, and she also remembered the tasty delicacy that she got to enjoy after the park.

"You are safe here Nakama-chan. That person won't be able to land his finger on you ever again, I and the rest will protect you."

The teen spoke while calming the girl down, her sobs were toned down but can still be heard if you listen closely and she wiped her tears with the hanker chief that the teen gave her. The man then let go of the hug and held her hands while getting up.

"I think that's enough quirk training for today."

"Okay sensei."

The girl whispered quietly, the teen helped her get up and they both went towards the door on the end of the other side of the garden and then opened it which turned out to be an elevator, they both went in and then the teen pressed a few buttons then the elevator closed. The sound of elevator music filled the air and the girl was still looking down at her feet then the teen looked at her and went to see her face.

"Nakama-chan, I won't be mad at you, you did nothing wrong... and did you remembered what I said when you decided to dye your hair?"

"That... my past... doesn't define me?"

"Yes, and also that you are no one's property, you are human, and you control your life, not him, and also because I will be here for you."

The girl then smiled at the teen who was smiling as well, they both hugged each other again and the teen then held the girl up and then the elevator door opened and the teen who was holding the girl stepped outside where he was greeted by a white-haired man and he put down the girl and she held the man's hand and the man and the girl went to another direction and the teen watched in pride as the traumatized and shy girl began to heal and open up with him.