Chapter Thirty Eight

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?"

A male figure in a grey trench coat, a red tie, with black formal shoes which's undersoles were dark red, as his red eyes glowed inside of the alleyway, and black mist completely covering his skin, making him look like some sort of otherworld entity, as the figure turned his head to see what's behind him, he saw a green haired boy, with an eyepatch on his left eye, who was in a hoodie, black jeans, gloves which had an eye symbol on the back of the hand, and was holding a Beretta 90two in his right hand.

"Listen, judging by the amount of killing intent you have, you know what's going on, so, you're going to die---"

The figure was interrupted as he side stepped a bullet which came from the silenced pistol on the green haired boy's grasp, Izuku followed his gun shot with a vertical slice aimed at the figure's throat, alongside of a front kick, the figure managed to dodge the first slice but got impacted by the kick and was sent backwards, but before he could get back to his feet, Izuku didn't give him time and he shoved his pistol right into the figures throat and emptied his ammo.

As the sounds of lead ammo being fired and the clatter of shells, the figure dropped seemingly dead as his body turned into mist, leaving no trace behind, Izuku looked at his surroundings but found nothing, as Izuku pulled up his phone to search for anomalies, the figure now was on top of a building with a heavy sniper rifle in his grasp, the figure aimed and lined up his crosshairs to Izuku and smirked victoriously.

"Goodbye kid."

But before the figure could fire, he saw something red which got reflected by his scope lenses, the figure barely dodged a horizontal slice but it grazed his cheek, blood dripped and the figure looked to see Yoshinaga who had a katana in his hands, with his kitsune mask on, the red outlines on his jacket glowed alongside of his eyes which turned red as well, Yoshinaga pointed the tip of his katana at the figure whose heavy sniper turned into black mist and into a sword, two flying boxes with weird things coming out of it hovered behind the figure.

"You're that kid's accomplice, well, too bad since---"

A huge whoosh interrupted the figure again, as he looked back to see the two monsters getting dragged down by strings of bloods, the figure sensed another attack and managed to parry a stab by Yoshinaga, the figure and Yoshinaga got into a little sword fight but as Yoshinaga was almost got impaled, a whip made of blood scratched his hat and he saw Uyemura in her costume.

"Two versus one isn't all that fair you know?"

"*Giggles, nope, it's a three versus one."

The figure's eyes widen as a gunshot rang and he felt a pain on his shoulder and a sleepy feeling, which was accompanied with a blunt attack with the back of the katana's handle by Yoshinaga, which knocked the figure off the roof, the figure tried to stab the building with his sword to prevent his fall, he saw a huge blood stake which impaled his neck, as the figure almost landed to the ground, orange spears came bursting from the pavement which completely skewered the figure.

"Welp, he's dead."

Yoshinaga got shouldered by Uyemura at his snarky comment, Izuku though, he walked to get a closer look to the figure, sure, he was impaled, but he still had life in his eyes, as blood dripped onto the pavement of the alleyway, Izuku pulled a knife that looked, futuristic, as Izuku holstered his gun, he was looking directly to the eyes of the figure.

"This, changes nothing, He won't stop, it's too late to save---"

"Saving a life, is never too late."