Chapter Thirty Four

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, Anonymus here, so yes I don't have a prologue for this chapter again, but there might be one for the next chapter, and this story finally reached over 100k words! But anyways, see you at the bottom bye :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Where am I?

Izuku was shielding his eyes from the blue fog coming out from his opponent when he suddenly felt that he was floating, when he opened his eyes again, he saw Aizawa on the corner of his eye who was just as confused as he was, Izuku still had his suit on and identity disclosed.

"What the heck problem child."

"*Raise an eyebrow, I'm just going to ignore that."

Before Aizawa could say back a reply, Izuku looked down to see a plane with a peach atmosphere and he landed gracefully while Aizawa landed on his butt, Izuku paid no attention to Aizawa as he stood up and Izuku inspected the land around them, it was just an endless plane with nothing in sight.

An illusion quirk, or Hallucination, got to break free quickly!

"What is going on? You?"

"Izuku?"

Izuku whipped his head to see a supposed deceased Inko there, alive, Aizawa looked shocked as he noted the name, Izuku though froze as he saw Inko and a smoke cloud forming next to her which formed into Hisashi.

"Son, is that you?"

This is not real, this is not real, this is not real, THIS IS NOT REAL, THIS IS NOT REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Izuku heart rate was steadily increasing and his beathing began to become erratic, Aizawa was going to approach him, but as he was about to put his hand on Izuku's shoulder, Izuku pulled up one of his guns and shot his two 'parents' and one to almost slice one of Aizawa's finger.

"GET AWAY FROM ME! THEY ARE NOT REAL!"

Aizawa was saved from the little slice as his gloves deflected the blade, as The Blooded Eye villain had a little panic attack, he saw where the kid shot, the two figures dispersed into smoke, and came out a face that Aizawa knew all too well, white hair and clouds around him, but before Aizawa could approach, the villain shot again.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?"

The two felt a shift in the plane as the world warped and Aizawa blinked to find himself and the kid in a different plane, it was purple now and laid many rubbles which seemed to be leftovers from a battle in a ruined city, as Izuku inspected it, he heard a huge rumble and shadow tendrils shot out from the cracks in the roads.

"ERASER, MOVE!"

As Izuku pushed Aizawa out of the ways of several tentacles which crashed everywhere, as Izuku noticed, he saw that there where two types of tentacles, big ones and a slightly smaller one, as the two made way, a huge black mass erupted from a nearby high-story building, the two looked to see a huge monstrosity with 8 eyes in four pairs (just imagine the lord of shades from Hollow Knight.).

"What the fuck."

"Wow, and I thought heroes kept their language."

Izuku couldn't help but reply and rushed to fight it by closing him and it's distance, Aizawa was about to help and follow him but he got interrupted as another and smaller version came out in front of him, but this time it had the looks of his deceased friend, Oboro Shirakumo.