Chapter Thirty Five

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Anonymus here, and this is the first chapter of 2022! man the time sure flies, plus this chapter is a little bit of my first attempt on writting self-doubt, so please go easy on me, anyways, see you all at the bottom :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Do people not have any other things to do rather than stalking others?

Hitoshi was walking towards U.A. and was some journalists were constantly poking their noses to get answers out of him about the attack, sure he was entailed as a hero course student, and that he was involved in a special, event, which was disclosed from the public, but trying to get answers from a minor who was minding his own business in the rain with an umbrella is definitely not legal, Hitoshi now was in front of the U.A. barrier as it was raining, he saw Iida in a raincoat as he minded his own business.

Didn't his brother got attacked? By some villain, but survived.

Hitoshi was feeling that a wave of exhausting washed as he entered a gloomy class 1-A, and Hitoshi could relate, the fact that they got attacked again, after the U.S.J., the trauma was definitely there, Hitoshi went to his seat and saw Aizawa entered as Hitoshi slumped into his seat and the entire class faced Aizawa.

This is all so, God damn, frustrating!

Hitoshi was tapping his pen constantly to his desk as Aizawa was explaining the results of their little half-evented sports festival, as the result of the attack on U.A. and on other places, the invitations from heroes now were skyrocketing, as multiple heroes seemed to be fatality injured at the attack yesterday, the amount of available heroes were decreased, while the rest of the class seemed to be on edges, Hitoshi kept tapping his pen while his eyes darted from Aizawa who had a more tired expression than usual and Fukuhara who seemed to be more nervous about something.

Why is everything crumbling?

Hitoshi was tuning out every sound from the outside as he only focused on the small book on top of his table with the rhythm of a pen tapping to try to calm his nerves down, Hitoshi's mind wasn't in the classroom, instead it was inside Nedzu's office.

"We believe, your friend is a villain Shinsou."

No......

"Kid, betrayal isn't something that you can deal with yourself."

Why...

"He has killed others Shinsou, no matter what his defence is, he is guilty."

Why does this feel more painful...

"A villain can't be redeemed."

Stop... please...

"He's dangerous."

Was it all a lie?

"Shinsou-kun? Are you there?"

Hitoshi snapped back to the real world as he looked to see Fukuhara snapping her fingers in front of his face, he saw that Aizawa with a concerned look in his face, and with Midnight on front of the desk whose eyes seemed to be locked into him and his classmates who were also looking at him also with concern.

As if that could be true, when they find out how much of a villain you are.

"Uhm, what did I miss?"

"You were spacing out there Shinsou-kun, Midnight was just about to---"

"Let us pick our hero names!"