Chapter Twenty Six

"Mommy! Look, a butterfly!"

"Yes, it's beautiful isn't it?"

"Uhuh!"

A girl at the age of 7 was running around in a garden with a woman beside her, the woman and the girl both shared brown hairs, but the mother had brown eyes while the girl was yellow instead, the girl was awing the sight of a marvellous well-maintained garden, there were so many butterflies and other unique insects, as the girl who had long hair in a bob shape and a bit wavy that reached her back while the woman also had long hair that reached her back too, but instead of a bob shaped and a bit curled, it was straight.

"Mommy, can I take her home with me?"

The girl held out her finger and a ladybug landed on it, the mother seemed to giggled as a butterfly flew near her child, she shook her head which her child frowned a bit but the woman just pointed at a praying mantis which was on a flower.

"Sora, a reason why you can't take them home is that, you are taking away their freedom, which is something that nobody should do."

"But, I will take care of them! I will give them everything that it wants! If they're in here, they have to work hard! And also---"

The woman kneeled down and held a finger on the child's mouth, she still had a smile on her face while the child held a bit of confusion in her eyes, the woman pointed at a branch which had a pupa and it seemed to be breaking, the girl looked in awe as the cocoon opened and came out a newly born butterfly.

"Freedom, is something that everything deserves, you can try to contain any type of living being, but you must remember, that life, always finds a way."

The girl was listening carefully to her mother who was educating her, but little do they know a certain figure was watching them very carefully from a distance, the figure seemed to be using binoculars to spy them, the two girls who aren't aware of the figures presence.

"So, I can't take them home?"

"*Giggles, no, but we can work it out."

"Really!?"

"Of course, we always do right?"

The woman embraced the girl in a tight hug as the girl was saying thank you at the woman, while them both are having a small bonding time, the figure who was silently watching the interaction stopped looking through his binoculars and sighed as he took out a phone and dialled a number.

"Ṣ̵̳̔̒͑o̴̡̤̽?̴̡̠͎̃̇ ̷̼͉̳̑h̴̖̀a̴̧̯̤̓v̵̬̻͑̽̔ę̷͗̂ ̵̥͚̊y̶͓̣̙̋͂o̴̲̗̳̎̈́̀u̵̮͝ ̴͇̀́̕f̴̣̟̏̊ͅò̸̰u̶͖͊̉͘n̶̖̓̉͠ḑ̸̽ ̶͕͙̣̈́̅i̷̞̖̪̊͛t̶͔͔͛͛ ̸̞̺̤̓y̷͎͌̐e̸̜̬̮͛́t̵͐̔͝ͅ?̵̰̙̔͋̌"

"Well, I may have found it but---"

"I̴̻͚̣̾͗̽ ̵͕͛w̸̺͋ä̷̹̪́̉ṅ̴̰͝t̸͍̪̝͌̍ ̵͉̋̂a̸͔̎ ̸̨͓͉̌̈́d̵̟͎̓͆e̶͉̹̐̀̄f̴̢͙̝͐̎i̵̛̦ņ̴̺̲̎͗ȉ̸̲̩̋͐t̴̳͙͔̓i̷͕̣̟̓̀v̸̬͖̼͂̓͛e̶̮͉̬͛͆͘ ̷͇̠̍̅a̷̩̯̣̎̉̔n̷͔̾s̷͇̺̠̽w̷̥̾͜ȩ̵̪̱̔r̴͙͚͉̓̈́̕ ̵̛̲͕̖͑Y̵̯̼͊ǎ̶͓͌ś̷̱͜u̵̱̇̾̚s̷̩̜͛h̴̛̝i̵̙̙̖̅ ̸͕̀̊Ṫ̵̜͖͇̏ä̸̡́n̷̜͉̟̒͌j̸̜͊͛͑ì̵̆͝ͅ.̷̧͎̬̈̋͝"

"I-I-I mean that---"

The figure who was identified as Yasushi Tanji was interrupted as he saw a little orange light and got back to his spying device and looked to saw that around the girl was a bunch of black and orange space, Tanji seemed to be surprised and also glad as he went back to his call.