Chapter Twenty Four

"Sir, Subject S-423 is active, is documentation allowed?"

"A̴̡̙̠̖̿̀̔ĉ̴̨͉̤̼̕c̶̙̑̀e̷͙̾̔̔s̷̼̘͉̠̈̄s̸͍̹̝̏̈ ̸͎̍͗̓̔g̵̢̧̑̌͝r̵͇̼̆͋̚ͅa̴͎͎͎̦̋̀ñ̵̘̝̂̎͒ṱ̷̂͠ẹ̵͎̐͆͋̾d̴͈̃͝,̶̤̗̯̭̒ ̷̡̬̇͑͛̔d̵͔͚́͜͠o̷̳̿̐͘ ̷͎̥̜͂̇̊͂ǹ̷̡̡̩̗̾̐ő̴͚̓̃͝t̶̨͕͎̆̓ ̵͖͉͋̀̒s̴͓̈̅̑c̸̠̒͐̓̚r̴̗̓͜a̶̗̰̕t̴̻͖̣͕̀c̸̙̒̓h̸̘͈͉̾̏ ̵̙̺̜̪̃̾h̶̢̯̑ȩ̴̮̕̕͝ŗ̶̘͉̅̇̀ ̶͚̮̰͒̀u̵̖͖͈͑ṋ̵̨̗̻̉͑͌d̴͙̮́e̷̳̙̾̐̆͠r̷̡̛̬̈͐͠s̸̲̚t̸̳̞͆̈́̿̚a̶̩̘̯̽n̶͎̰̣͙̎d̴̤̟͍̀?̸̡̟̰̉"

"Yes sir."

He was spotted standing on the side of a pure white office whilst looking at an interface and the back of Him was a scientist who held a clipboard who seemed to have slightly shaking legs and also a bit of fear and relief in his face, the scientist then left the room and He was still looking over the interface with multiple bars and numbers and charts.

"Ā̴̤͕̈͝l̵̝̯̂̀͘s̴͚̠͍͈̓̾͗̍ȍ̵̳̂͌,̶̧͕̐̍ ̶̠͒̓ò̵̹͖͈̆n̵̨͕͑͋e̴̮̟̠͐̓͜ ̵̠̎m̸̱͖̗͕̄o̸̹͔͔̼̊̉́r̷̦͍͎̾̏ĕ̵̘̣͍ ̴̼̫̜͖͊̑́̎ṫ̸̡̠̩͑̿h̵̡͙̳͐́i̸̺͔̟̐͝n̶͈͔̫͎͛g̶̢̖̯̞̀̽.̷̟̤̦̓̇.̶̮̥͆͌̊̈́.̵̛̳͓"

"Y-y-yes sir-r?"

"T̵̯̯͑͐̈́a̷͓̳̙͚͂̋͘k̷̪͊ȇ̶̥́̏͜ ̸̙̯͆̈̓̐ḿ̴̛͇́͝ḛ̶̬̈͆̕ ̶̹͕̺̀̈́̃̈́t̴͈͑ō̷̝̟͒ ̵̻̭͕̔͂S̶̛̝̖͌-̵̨̣̘̜̓́̿4̶̗͔̦̬͒2̵̧͝3̷̛̙,̶͖̥̘̩̋̓̄̀ ̸̱̝̿I̴̺̔̂́͝ ̷̱̱̂̐w̶̨̙̅͑͘ͅa̷̦̗̟̎n̵̨͍̂t̵̩̜̒͠ ̴̡͕̯̍̓́͠t̴̜̱͖̓̂o̸̮̙̯̊̉̀ ̵̦͕̣͌̉̎̿s̸̱̀͋͊e̵̛̳e̷̛̘̥͑̔,̴̳̝̾̌̕ ̶̙͛̽̀t̴͍͇̑̾̂ḧ̸̗́̋̀ĩ̵̡̄̐s̸͚̰̙̈́ ̶̱̑̓͘͜n̷̘̤̖͝ȇ̸̟̿w̸̧̬͑̊͜ ̶̲̀͑̌p̶̢̰͗ḛ̶̌t̶̬̺͙̃.̵̱̪̄̂̕͠"

"O-okay sir."

The scientist then went to the door as He closed the interface and followed the scientist who navigated a way through the hallways of a lab and experimentation place, as they pass numerous hallways with different numbers on each, wretched and monstrous screams were heard each passing hallway, with many scientists working on each one, but all of them have one thing in common, a right black arm with red glows all over it.

"We are here sir."

The two arrived in a door which had the number 423 on it imprinted and He stood there as the scientist used his black arm to be scanned and the door opened, revealing a huge tube in the middle, inside was a girl aged 10 being strapped with many pipes and other mechanical equipment, the girl seemingly started to open her eyes, He though didn't seem happy as he glared at the scientist.

"Ȋ̴̯̻ ̷̢̭̏̀̄t̵̗̔̃h̸̩̮̤̯̀̾̚͠ó̶̹̝̹͝ừ̶̻̙͖͚̉̋g̸̨͚̮͂̐͝ḧ̶̳̤̣̠́̈́̎t̴̨͎̘̰͆͐ ̵̘͗̍͝t̸̝͙̟͋̉ͅh̶̹̥̬̀͛͊a̶͕̋́̀͒t̸̘̫̓̐͜͝ ̵͙̺̅y̸̼͒͂o̸̰̙̖̣̓̽͝u̷͉͌̓͗́ ̵̧̟̏͆̚ś̶͙͐̌͠a̶̖͊̉̓i̸͈̋̊̾d̷̡͒̽ ̷̱̉͛t̶̡͍̦̔͂h̸̤̓̓ä̴͓̤̍t̴͙̽͐ ̴̟͋̂͂͂s̶̮̰̖͂͐ͅh̸̥̙͖̋͛̈́͆e̶̛̹͍̫̤͒ ̸͎̳̠͌̆ŵ̶̨̜̳͙â̴̖͆̕s̷̬̊̏ ̶̡̡̦͒̀a̶͕͖̹̭̒͠c̶͓̩͎̙̆t̶̹͛̈́͌͘i̴̯̊̚͠v̴̦̬̞̰̔̓̉͛e̴̗̜͉̫͋̋̈́͘!̶͍̍̈́͌?̸̘̥́͗̽"

"W-well, she was active I swear sir! I would never---"

"W̴̰͖͆Ḫ̵̛̬̋͘͝O̵̧̪̩̾̈̒͋ ̷͎͖̓Ś̶̬̜̯̟̌̕͝Ä̴̭̺̙́Ḯ̴̬̜Ḍ̶͇̀̊͐͜͠ ̷͍͘̕T̷̖̫̝͊͑̀H̶̥̹̠͂͗̔͘A̷̜̤̋͘T̶͈̞̙͂̽͗̏ ̴̧̘̘̠̀Y̸̛͙̳̣͕͐Ó̵̡̻͙̦͊̉U̷̬̳̬̖̾̈́̓̉ ̸̛̰̰̉̎͠C̴͙̑͝Ơ̸̹͔̜͛͗U̸̢̨̦̰̎Ḷ̷̃̇D̸͉̬̬̽ ̷̳́̒̾S̸̩̈́̓͊P̸̢̱͆Ĕ̸͓̈̄Ǎ̵̧̝̖̈́͋͘K̵̯̇̈́͠ ̸̠̙̰̄̑̇͘͜B̸͚͉̃̋̇̚Ä̷̤̹͇̠́͘C̶̨̹̏͂͌̊K̶̰̻̳̆͊͆͠!̸̨̅̀͝?̴̡̻̟̄͑"