Prologue

Natalia James, or as her friends and family call her Lia or Talia, was a level 7 shield agent who was tasked with taking care of the Avengers. Some may think it was less than what she deserved given how skilled she was, but Talia and Nick knew she needed a change in scenery. Especially after her last mission. 

She was still a field agent when she was needed, but she spent most of her time with the Avengers. She didn't expect so much chaos from them given that they were grown-ass adults but she learned to deal with it. 

After about a year with the Avengers and her missions, something started to change within all of them. They started to all catch feelings for Natalia, and so did she. But how could she love all of them at the same time? 

Continue reading to watch as Natalia turned into the Avenger's favorite crime. 

"You have all thought about me while self-completing?"

"Yes."

"You are naturally gorgeous Talia...." 

"Duh"

Authors note:

Laura will be included in this story but only as Clint's best friend. 

Sam will be Natalia's best friend. 

Pepper will be Tony's. 

Natalia has powers she just doesn't know it yet. 

This book will switch between first POV and 3rd simply because for certain parts it may sound better with these POVs. 

This is a poly book so they will all be together, if you are not comfortable reading this, it's completely fine. Check out my Original+Avengers book!!

Let me know what you would like to see in this book!!