Confessions

Bruce set the dishes down making his way back to the couch

Bruce set the dishes down making his way back to the couch. He grabbed onto Natalia's legs placing them onto his legs, rubbing his hands on her thighs. He could see she was really tense and anxious, meaning she needed to get something off her chest.

"What is it princess?" he asked making her blush and fidget with her hands.

"I um, I don't know how to say this or even start. What if what I have to say ruin everything we have accomplished over this time? Because I care about you, I care about you all but maybe I'm not what you all want," she rambled only to be cut off if by Bruce's chuckle. She pouted feeling embarrassed making him grab onto her arms bringing her into him. She placed her head on his lap, letting him run his hands through her hair.

"Nothing you could say, can make me or any of us, see you different," he whispered truthfully. Natalia was the kind of girl who he would follow to the ends of the earth just for a hug. They all would, the feelings went deep. He told her to take a deep breath and start when she was ready.

"Ok, I'm ready," she said taking another deep breath, "I don't know how to say this more sensitively, so I'm just gonna say it. I have feelings for you, deep feelings. But it's not just for you Bruce, I have the same feelings for the others, no favorites, and I hate it. Not the feelings, the selfish feelings. I fell for you all, and it's not fair to you all. I know you all feel the same for me but am I supposed to choose? I can't Bruce, and I'm so sorry," Natalia said, voice cracking. Bruce didn't let his face change from a loving and caring one. Letting her know he was here for her.

He took everything she said in at once. He knew how she felt but hearing her admit it brought him some kind of comfort. He held the same feelings for her, he always had.

"I also kissed Wanda and Natasha," she whispers out, "When we left the party we slept in Wanda's room, after a New Girl marathon, and the whole thing felt so intimate, domestic even. When I had woke up, it was only me and Wanda in bed, wrapped up in each other's embrace. The whole thing made my feelings for her deeper, for all of you. I want nothing more than to be able to wake up with you guys, but um, Clint called me down since I agreed to spend the morning with him and Wanda was jealous and clingy and we kissed," Natalia admitted.

Bruces hold on to her didn't falter however his face did. She didn't blame him for being upset and jealous, she just didn't want him to leave. Deciding she didn't want to give him time to speak until she was done, she rambled on. She filled him in on everything, Cint teaching her to use his weapon, to the lunch date, to Natasha and her fighting. When she got to that part he was a little on edge, not liking how Natasha put her hands on her, but she calmed him down. she told him about the kiss and everything they talked about.

By the end of her rambling, Natalia had tears running down her face. She wasn't said, no, she was scared. What if he leaves? What if they no longer want me? His silence was torture, he just stared at her, and she couldn't even read him. He was just silent.