Fight me

Natasha had gone to Clint when she left since he was the person who could keep her calm. She didn't have a right to be mad, Natalia wasn't hers, but she felt as if she was. She wanted her in a way she had never felt. Just like all the other Avengers, Natasha knew everyone had feelings for Natalia, so finding out about their kiss hurt her feelings. Jealousy grew more than she ever felt. She had gone to the training room seeing it was empty. She asked Friday where he went and was told he went to get lunch.

"Well, there's always another way," Natasha said to herself walking to the punching bag. She didn't bother grabbing gloves or anything to wrap her hands with. She took her anger out on the bag while not breaking a sweat. Natasha hated feeling like this, she hated the feeling of love. She never felt love to this extent, she felt lust before, of course, but not love. She feared that Natalia wouldn't go for her, that she wouldn't choose any of them and run away. Leaving her with a broken heart and severed trust.

She was pulled from her thoughts when she felt a hand on her shoulder, she quickly grabbed that hand tossing them over her shoulder, and stepping on her neck. She looked down shocked to see it was Natalia, making her take her foot off quickly. Usually, she would get down and make sure she was ok, but she was angry with her. So she stood there with her arms crossed.

Natalia grabbed her throat rubbing it a little, while also moving her arm since it was twisted a little.

"I forget that you're a trained assassin sometimes," Natalia whispers standing up and dusting off her bottom. She looked at Natasha to see she was glaring at her with crossed arms. When they met eyes Natalia almost winced from the deadly glare she was sent. Natasha scoffed and went back to the punching bag,

"You're mad at me," Natalia said approaching the bag holding the end steady.

"Wow what gave," Natasha sassed shocking Natalia. The way she responded felt like a couple's dispute. She couldn't explain it but Natasha didn't talk like this.

"Natasha," Natalia called out but she was ignored while the force of the punches picked up. She called out again but got the same result. Natalia caught one of Natasha's fists, wanting her to stop. Natasha didn't like that so she threw her other fist at her only for it to be caught. She then swept her feet under Natalia's feet, knocking her over. Natalia had a hold on Natasha's fist so she pulled her down with her, throwing her over her. Natalia then maneuvered herself on top of Natasha, straddling her. Natasha squirmed under her, trying to get her hands loose.

"Are you seriously gonna fight me?" Natalia asked in disbelief. Natasha simply pulled Natalia's arm down biting onto the skin. Natalia gasp in pain and let go of her hands making Natasha grab onto her neck headbutting her. She pushed Natalia off of her, punching her in the stomach as she did. She got on top of her aiming to punch her again but Natalia caught it. Talia brought her legs up and forcefully kicked Natasha off of her. They both rolled over onto their feet. Natasha's face was blank making Natalia feel guilty for kissing Wanda. Was this how everyone else would react?

"Tasha why are we fighting," Natalia asked as they circled each other.

"Why did you kiss her," Natasha asked, her voice cracked showing her true emotions. Natalia didn't respond, she didn't know what to say. Because I'm in love with her? because I'm in love with all of you? That just didn't sound right. Natalia's lack of answer seemed to piss Natasha off more.

She ran at Natalia with a grunt, jumping up and throwing her legs onto her neck. Natalia held onto her back trying to protect her if she fell. Natasha squeezed her legs around her neck making it hard to breathe. Natalia tried to ignore the heavenly smell that came from between Natasha but it was hard since that's where she was facing.