Preview

"Tony!" I yell as Tony set yet again flew into the wall

"Tony!" I yell as Tony set yet again flew into the wall. I was coming down with coffee for me and Bruce every morning me and Bruce have coffee 'dates' where we discuss many things. Whether it's him rambling about science discoveries, or me talking about calming methods for him in the hulk, there was never a dull or awkward moment during these talks.

Tony was working on his backup suits when I walked in and he miscalculated how powerful the thrusters, thus flying back into the wall. I didn't bother helping him just rolling my eyes and walking over to Bruce's section.

"God I swear, between him and Thor, I don't know who's the most destructive," I tell him. Tony had dismantled the suit and was stretching, clearly in pain and a little embarrassed.

"I heard that," Tony said which he simply got a middle finger in return. Bruce lowly laughed while drinking the coffee I made for him. We began discussing Tony's destructive nature making sure we were loud enough for him to hear. Tony threw a couple of screws at us from his now destroyed suit.

For the next hour me and Bruce discussed many things, Tony jumping into things that were interesting to him. Right now, we were talking about television and it's accuracy.

"Grey's anatomy is not a accurate portrayal of actual surgery, Talia," Bruce argued.

"Says who," I sassed, I know its not but thats how I'm gonna continue to imagine.

"You know you are infuriating some times," Bruce whined. I simple winked before checking the time. It was about time for me to go so I got up and gave Bruce a gentle hug. I also gave him a kiss on the cheek making him blush.

I then went to Tony and gave him a hug as well. When I went to leave Tony grabbed my wrist turning me back to face him.

"What he gets a hug and a kiss on the cheek and I get a little hug. Playing favorites I see," Tony teasingly pouts. I rolls my eyes but smirks. I went down to give him a kiss on the cheek, making Tony's face light up. At the last second instead of kissing him, I licked his cheek.

I ran right after leaving the room not giving him any time to rebuttal.

"Your breath smells heavenly," Tony yelled after me, I simply laughed making my way up to the kitchen. I took it upon myself to get the Avengers lunch since they would sometimes skip meals. Which was hypocritical on my part since I do the same but, you ever care about others more than yourself?

Steve and Bucky kept its simple, drinking disgusting looking smoothie and fruits. Plums in particular for Bucky. Thor only wanted Poptarts and would throw a fit if there wasn't any in stalk. Bruce and Tony would eat after they finished their perspective projects so I didn't have to worry about getting them anything.

Natasha usually went with a nice salad, with a sandwich on the side. Wanda and I would usually go out and try different spots in NewYork for lunch. Clint was out at a mission today so I didn't have to worry about getting him something to eat.

"The fossils got you making them their nasty concoctions huh," Natasha said, scaring me. I turned a round seeing she was leaning against the island that was in the middle of the kitchen, seemingly standing there for a while.

Natasha was no doubt one of the most gorgeous females I had the pleasure of knowing. I was bi, but for her, I'd give up on men, but this whole team was filled with very attractive people. How can they be so talented and beautiful at the same time, I thought.

"Talia?," Natasha asked waving her hands in my face. I didn't realize that I was day dreaming, but I also didn't realize Natasha moved, now standing in front of me. Not to close to make me uncomfortable, but close enough to make me blush.

"Sorry Tasha, just had a lot on my mind," I say looking down at my hands, growing interested in the outline of my hands. Natasha placed her hand on my chin, making me look back at her. I wouldn't say look up since we were close in height. Me being 5'4 and her being 5'5/5'6.

"Wanna talk about it?" She asked, eyes roaming my face, searching and scanning for something. I went to reply no, but another voice cut in before I could.

"Aren't you to cozy," The teasing voice of Tony filled our ears. Natasha still had her hand on my chin, which she took off a little after Tony showed up but he still saw it.

"Haha," Natasha sarcastically laughed, "I'm gonna go get the boys, We'll talk later," whispering the last part before walking out. My eyes watched as she swayed her hips walking away as if there was no one watching. It was a nice backside.

A throat being cleared pulled me out of my stare. I looked up to Tony, seeing he was eating blueberries from Steves bowl of fruit. His eyes were on mines, and his jaw was clenched. He was upset about something.

"Hey, hey, hey, those are for Steve," I say trying to change the mood. I go to grab the bowl but Tony grabs ahold of my wrist.

"What was that," He ask, letting go of my wrist eating more blueberries. I take the bowl from him, turning away from him and bringing it to the counter.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I say. I heard and felt Tony walk near me but I continued cleaning the counter since I prepared the food on it. He reached over me grabbing more blueberries from the bowl, placing a hand on my waist. I slap the hand that was in the blueberries, gasping when he did it back.

"Tony," I whined, pushing him back with my back side. He let go of my waist, backing away from me as I cleaned the counter. A couple seconds later I was done and I turned around to look at him.

His eyes were looking down but they quickly came back up to meet my eyes. His lips were parted slightly, but they were soon pulled into a smirk. His infamous playboy smirk.

"First, Bruce, the Natasha, and Now me, why don't we all just have a good time," Tony joked.

"You idiot," I yelled throwing grapes and blueberries at him, causing him to laugh and turn to run out the room.

"Stupid man," I say while kicking his butt as he left.