Pitch

(With a white shirt)

"You gotta stop flirting with us when you want something done," Bruce told me

"You gotta stop flirting with us when you want something done," Bruce told me. I rolled my eyes pointing to my ear, than to my other ear and made a throwing motion. Signifying that everything he just said would go in one ear and out the other.

"But... It gets done," I simply state. I had been working with the Avengers for a year going on 2 soon and I learned a-lot about them. They also learned a-lot about me, which is surprising since I'm a very closed person.

I'm a level 7 S.H.I.E.L.D agent, who had been assigned the impossible. Managing and helping the Avengers. When you think of the Avengers you think of hero's, a talented group of people who would do remarkable things together. But for the government, top ranking word would be chaos.

From being with them for over a year, it still scared me how a group of grown ass adults, are more childish then the actual child of the team, Peter Parker. They argued over little things, most recently they argued over pop-tarts. Thor's pop tarts to be exact.

When theres no mission I need to be on, or agent I need to train, I am at the Avengers tower where I partake in many things. Almost as if I was their assistant, but I was also their boss in a sense.

During my time here, I've developed a close friendship with all of them. So, I've learned a-lot about them.

Bruce gave me a face that screamed 'seriously'.

"What, you people will do anything for a little bit of my attention," I sweetly say, and it was true. Bruce was the first one to show signs of wanting my attention. Then, the others seemed to fall in line. They would some times fight over who got to talk to me, or who got to spend time with me. Even though, it was very sweet that they want me around, it can sometimes become over bearing. Having people show you attention when you think you don't deserve it.

Having attention on me period was an issue at first, but I quickly got used to it, fitting right with them. Since I am a very private person, I made a rule that no one was allowed in my room, with out permission. Everyone respected that, even though they would all try and guess what the inside of my room looked like.

Bruce looked at me unamused before saying, "Not true," making me give him a 'really' look.

"Honey, me and you have reserved morning coffee dates because you literally hulk out on the team, making them surrender the morning times with me," I deadpanned, also true. Bruce is usually the quiet one, the outspoken, so he let the team do what ever. However, when it cane to me, he seemed to threaten them a lot.

They all acted like that which made me very concerned. From the moment I met them all, formally, they had always looked at me differently then they would look at others. I initially thought it was because they didn't trust me, but after a year they still looked at me the same.

"Well won't you look at the time," Bruce started, "It's time for my bathroom break and then random project," his cheeks were red as he blushed becoming very flustered.