Something about Love

(My guilty pleasure glee song. We needed more duets with these two!!!)

 We needed more duets with these two!!!)

Natalia woke up to only Wanda in bed. Wanda had her head on Natalia's chest, messing with their entwined fingers. Natasha was most likely training, which she did most mornings. Natalia stretched out startling Wanda but she kept playing with their fingers.

"Goodmorning Lia," Wanda cooed bringing her head up so she was pressed into her neck. Natalia pressed a kiss on Wanda's forehead cuddling into her more.

"Goodmorning Wands," Natalia whispered back. Memories of the night before hit Natalia's mind like a semi-calling for Derek. She blushed at the thought of all the teasing and sexual looks, touches, feelings. Love. She stiffened at the thought. She loved them, she loved them. Wanda noticed Natalia's tense body lifted her head a little before smothering Talia's face with gentle kisses. Her body instantly untensed, giggling at the kisses.

Wanda had woken up 10 minutes before Natalia, just admiring her. After hearing what Natalia said last night, it confirmed her suspicions. She loved Natalia, and so did everyone else. But she couldn't decide on whether or not she should relay the message to everyone else. Wanda wasn't a selfish person so holding this information made her feel bad, but then again she only heard it, she could make Natalia hers before anyone else.

"We didn't get to dance last night," Wanda pouted, her accent coming out making Talia swoon.

"The boys were hogging me, but I made up for it right?" Natalia asked, referring to the New girl marathon. They enjoyed themselves, discussing the show and adding the show to their real lives. They were placing the new girl characters as the Avengers, all agreeing that Tony and Nick were similar, just drastic differences in bank accounts.

Wanda nodded scrunching her nose before cuddling into Natalia more. They spent twenty more minutes in bed just talking and enjoying each other's company before Friday announced that Clint needed Natalia. Wanda tried to keep her in bed claiming she was enjoying their time together. But Natalia promised Clint the day. So they compromised with having lunch together.

They got up and both went into the bathroom brushing their teeth. They made eye contact in the mirror now and again blushing at the domestic act. They had done this many times before, so why was now different?

When they were done, Natalia grabbed a pair of sweat pants to change into. She had a tank top on so she didn't feel the need to change it. When she came out of the bathroom, Wanda was lying o the bed with a pout. Talia went to the bed and laid down next to her, turning her head to Wanda.

"What's wrong," Natalia asked. Wanda did look cute when she pouted. Natalia loved when she would pout and scrunch her nose, finding her so adorable.

"Nothing just a little tired," Wanda half lied. She was still tired but she didn't want to leave her room, not when Natalia was here. She had these conflicting feelings and she just wanted to show them.