Confessions II

USHER TEASE

Natalia was currently looking for Steve, but he was nowhere around. He would usually be on his floor, but it was empty, she did however find Clint. She didn't exactly find him, she heard him...in the vents.

"Clint?" Natalia called out, she waited for a few moments before Clint opened a hatch, which made her lookup. What is with this man and vents, Natalia asked herself. Brushing that off, she waited for him to drop down, and when he did she grabbed his hand pulled him in the direction of the living room, well a living room.

Before she could begin to speak, Clint cut her off, "I already know," he said. Which made her freeze, then quickly unfreeze.

"Excuse me?" she asked, which made Clint laugh, "I'm everywhere, Talia. So I already know, and I already heard. I like you too," he said. That made her blush, not only at the confession but at the thought of Clint being everywhere without any of them knowing. Imagine the things he might've witnessed.

Natalia was genuinely stunned though, and Clint noticed so he decided to fill her in. Not like that ya nasties. After their morning together, Clint went to take a shower, a cold shower. He didn't tell her that but that's what he did. After his shower he decided to go back to the gym and clean up, when he was finished he noticed Nat come down, angry.

When you see an angry Nat, you run, so that is what he did. He went into the vents, ready to leave but he heard Veronica enter soon after. He painfully watched his best friend and the girl he had strong feelings for, go at it. Painful in more ways than one. It's like that you nasties.

As much as he wanted to stop the fight, he knew this was the only way in Nat's book to resolve a conflict, and from spending a lot of time with Talia... He knew it was hers as well. When the fight ended he learned so much, Natalia kissed Wanda. Oh, how jealous he was. Then he watched as Veronica confessed to having feelings for him, for them. That worried him but made him happy. He knew this whole thing would be confusing but for Natalia? It was worth every second.

He confessed his feeling for you, even though you already knew but he wanted to solidify it.

"So what do we do? What do you wanna do?" Natalia asked, her hands were tangled with his as she drew circles with her thumb. Natalia was a very observant person, which the team noticed and appreciated. That's a characteristic that made her the perfect member of the team.

Over their time together she noticed what they liked. Natasha wasn't a huge fan of physical touch, loving to touch that since she was deprived of that over the years. However, she did like to stay in close proximity of Natalia whenever they were around. Wanda liked her hair played with, which resulted in a lot of Wanda laying in Natalia's lap while they watched their favorite shows and Natalia running her hands in her head.

Thor loved eye contact and hugs, which sometimes threw Natalia off because eye contact made her nervous. Bruce liked whenever Natalia placed her head on his shoulder. It was a little thing that Natalia pick up on when she first did it, the blush on his face said it all. Steve liked whenever Natalia was close to him, he sometimes gave her piggyback rides or would have his arm around her shoulder, just to get her closer.

Bucky, similarly to Natasha, wasn't big on touch, but Natalia noticed he liked his hand being held, the metal one. There was a story behind that, but for now, we wait. Tony liked sharing things with Natalia, it was half to be closer to her but the other half was to make sure she was cared for. He would share his food with her because he noticed she had a very irregular eating schedule, so he would always split his when he saw her.

Clint liked small touches, which is why when she drew circles on his hand he leaned into her more. However, he didn't estimate how close she was and ended up touching noses. Neither of them pulled away though, Natalia still was waiting on an answer, Clint was waiting on his answer.