INTRODUCTION!

DELANEY ELLINGTON had always wanted to be a famous singer since she was a little girl and saw her first ever concert

DELANEY ELLINGTON had always wanted to be a famous singer since she was a little girl and saw her first ever concert. That concert happened to be One Direction. Yes, she's a 1D fan. She was one of those girls who had their posters on her wall. She would also have her own concert with her singing each part that the One Direction boys sing and stuffed animals were her audience. Delaney wanted to be famous and she had the natural talent for it that not everyone has. She wanted a crowd to be cheering her name and sing her song with her while she's on stage. That's something she had in common with her childhood best friend, Austin Moon. These two were neighbors their whole lives. They basically grew up together and have been best friends since the day they were born. (Then they met Dez along the way and he became their best friends. Dez even called the three of them 'The Terrific Trio') Austin and Delaney had learn how to play different instruments together and even wrote songs together. Well, it was more of Delaney writing songs and Austin giving her ideas on what to write since Austin wasn't the best at writing songs on his own.

Delaney was the one who's dream of a famous singer came true first. She had posted a video of her sitting out on her balcony, playing her acoustic guitar that was her mom's. She asked Austin to play the electric guitar and sing a part and backup vocals for her since she knew she wasn't ready for just herself to be in a video up online. Austin was more than happy to help her out and the video even got a million views within one day. Delaney didn't think people would like the video that much but she was so relieved and happy that people do like not only her but also Austin as well. The song had the name of 'Tell Me Something I Don't Know'. It was about how determined she is to become a famous singer and how people tell her she's not gonna make it but she knows that she will. She was really nervous since that was the first video she posted on her YouTube channel and her she could barely bring herself to look at the camera because her nerves got the best of her.

She got the courage to post it after Austin kept encouraging her to do it and said that her song was amazing. Delaney kept on writing more songs and posting them to her YouTube channel after that. She had so many ideas that she just couldn't leave in her notebook and thought the world deserved to hear her songs. Soon enough she was signed to a music record label that's in New York named Mustastic Records found her videos and thought she was very talented and deserved to become famous. That meant Delaney had to move to New York for her music career to officially start. She didn't want to leave Miami and her friends and family behind. Her parents and friends were so supportive of her of what she decided to do. Delaney luckily happened to have an aunt and uncle who lives in New York and she was planning to live with them so her parents didn't have to quit their jobs and move for her. She didn't want them to change their live because of her but it meant a lot to her that her parents said they would do anything for her if it meant Delaney was happy.