CHAPTER ONE, same city name not same airport

(delaney's outfit for this chapter is above)

Delaney missed Miami for many reasons. The sunny days, the beach, her dad, her friends, and her family's antique shop. Her family's antique shop is called 'Things of Beauty'. Her mom, Delia, loved antiques and was the one to start the shop in the first place. Delaney got her love of antiques from her mom. Delaney often helped out at her mom's shop. She loved the fact that the shop had a warm and welcoming feel to it. And having extra cash never hurt.

Delia thought antiques possessed a charm that can't be found in modern-day items. And it was exciting to discover something rare and stunning that sometimes has a historical background to it. Plus some antiques weren't that expensive. In her shop she had antiques that we're some of her own she decided to sell, some she got from other antiques that no one was buying in that area, and some antiques from family and friends that didn't want them anymore. 

Sawyer loved antiques as well and always saw the beauty in them even if they looked broken or old. That's something he and his wife had in common. Music is something else he and his wife had in common. Sawyer has a gift of being able to play the piano, acoustic guitar, and electric guitar. Delia was the singer. She had a voice like an angel and Sawyer always said that Delaney reminded him just like her mom with her beautiful singing voice.

As each day went by the more Delaney was starting to realize how much she misses Austin. Her aunt and uncle owns a bookstore that Delaney sometimes helped out with while being in New York. They had caught her countless of times hugging onto a random customer.

"Honey," Delaney's aunt and Sawyer's younger sister, Violet, speaks to her husband. She walks over to the man behind the front counter, looking at their niece with concern. A sigh left her lips as she watched Delaney hug onto a random customer. "She's doing it again."

Jesse, Delaney's uncle, glances at Delaney with an amused smile and chuckles. "Yeah. I guess someone misses Austin."

"Um, are you okay?" The blonde-haired boy Delaney was hugging on asks. He looks at the dark-skinned girl with a bit of concern. "I just came in here for a book. Wasn't expecting to be getting a hug from the pretty girl who works here."

It was at that moment did Delaney realize she wasn't hugging Austin which made her heart ache. She blushed embarrassingly and quickly let go of him. "Yes, yeah. Sorry." She apologized, locking eyes with the green-eyed boy. She had to admit, he did look pretty cute. And he was a boy who reads. Those are rare to find. If she didn't have feelings for Austin she would most likely be trying to be friends with this boy.

"I'm really sorry about that." Delaney sends the boy an apologetic smile. "I just thought you were someone else.

"It's alright." The boy assured her.

"I'll, uh, let you get back to looking for a book." Delaney awkwardly smiled at him and waved before she turned around. She mentally scolded herself as she walks over to stand by her aunt and uncle behind the front counter. 

She groans, turning to face her aunt and uncle. "Why do I keep embarrassing myself?"

"Because you miss Austin so much," Violet replies. "And you think everyone you see is him."

Delaney scoffs, shaking her head. "No, I don't."

"Delivery."

Delaney glances at the door of the bookstore, blinking a few times since the mailman looked exactly like Austin. She took her glasses off she wore since she was basically blind without them and rubbed her eyes before putting her glasses back on. She sighed upon seeing that the delivery man wasn't really Austin.