When you get caught making out 《Minho》

You were home alone today and very bored at that. You wanted Minho's attention but he was working. You decided to watch some of their performances to pass the time. Recently they did a cover of My House by 2PM and you decided to watch that.

All the members did amazing but of course yours eyes went to Minho. You decided to watch his fancam and well that was a mistake. You now felt the need for even more of Minho's attention in more ways than one.

You walked into your room and decided to tease Minho a bit. You remembered you bought a new set of lingerie recently that Minho was yet to.....enjoy.

So you took some pictures of yourself in them and sent them to him.

He had seen them but no response.

Time skips to about 8:00pm and the guys asked for you to come round the dorm so you did.

You got there and said hello to everyone and sat down. You all decided to watch a movie. You were sat next to Minho, he had his arm round you and you were leaning into his chest. About halfway through the film you felt a hand on your thigh. The hand slowly stroked your leg up and down and made its way to your inner thigh, you quickly grabbed the hand stopping it from going any further. You looked up at Minho who was looking at the TV smirking.

You stood up and said.

"I'm just gonna borrow a hoody, ok?"

A few of them nodded but none of them really paid attention as they were too focused on the screen.

You were looking through Minho's hoodies when he walked in. He walked closer to you and slid his arms round your waist.

You faced him again and kissed him and just as it was getting even more intense the door flung open.

"Hyung have we got any- AHHH-"

You quickly moved off of Minho hiding yourself behind him in embarrassment after Felix walked in.

"Have you ever heard of knocking?"

Minho said, slightly annoyed.

"How was I supposed to know you were. You know. Plus this is my room too. You two should feel ashamed of yourself doing this here. You literally have a whole apartment to do what you want in and you choose here Ugh disgraceful."

"Are you done?"

"Ok I'm leaving don't worry."

Felix left the room and Minho turned round to you. You were laying down on the bed face first buried into his pillows.

"I'm so embarrassed."

You mumbled in the pillow.

Minho just laughed and you sat up looking at him.

"Don't laugh."

"As much as I am annoyed of Felix ruining that, it was kind of funny."

You smiled at him then he whispered.

"How about we go back home and finish what we started."

"I saw those pictures you sent earlier."

You smiled and played with the collar of his shirt.

"What did you think?"

"I think, you shouldn't have sent me that when I was at work, don't you think so princess?"

"I was in a mood, ok. I've missed you so much."

You leant in and kissed him to which he kissed back. The kiss got deeper and more rough. He picked you up and went to his bed. He sat down on the bed and your legs were either side of him. His hands were on your hips moving them slowly. One of your hands was on his chest the other in his soft hair. His kisses went down your jawline to your neck, you tried to be quiet not wanting to cause any attention.