When ge finds your scars 《Seungmin》

(T/W - SELF HARM ! MENTION OF SELF HARM. IF SENSITIVE TO THIS SUBJECT READ WITH CAUTION!
We do not take such a subject lightly, but it is something people go through and to put ourselves in their feelings can make us have more respect for those that go through this. And moves us to help those who do so. Again we don't take it lightly and we hope how we have written about it does not cause any offence to anyone.)

Two days later.

Seungmin did come home those nights but late enough for you to already be asleep and to leave early enough as well.

But today he came home earlier.

It was around 9:00pm when he got back and you smiled seeing him.

"Hi baby."

You said happily. He walked towards where you were sitting on the sofa and wrapped his arms round you tightly.

"Hi. It feels like so long since I've seen you. I missed you."

"I missed you too."

He looked at you and could tell something was off but decided not to ask about it quite yet.

"I'm tired. How about we go cuddle in bed?"

He said, you smiled and you both went to your room.

You walked in and Seungmin began to get changed. You went to as well, but, as you lifted the hem of your shirt slightly you remembered your cuts. You stopped and Seungmin noticed your panicked look.

"What's wrong baby?"

"U-uh nothing."

You let go of your shirt.

"Why aren't you getting changed?"

"I might just stay in this."

"Your in jeans and a massive jumper. One that's uncomfortable and two you always get really hot in bed."

"I-I'm fine,"

You felt panicky and Seungmin came up to you placing his hands on your shoulders.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing."

You said holding onto your shirt tightly. He had a feeling he knew what it was but he had to be sure.

"Baby. Let me see."

You shook your head as your eyes welled up with tears. Although you didn't want him to see. The eyes he was looking at you with were so caring, loving and you knew he'd see them eventually.

You slowly let go of your shirt and Seungmin lifted it slightly. He saw your cuts and sighed to himself. He didn't say anything and just pulled you in his arms.

Your tears began to pour and he just cooed sweet nothings to you.

"Come on. Let's get you changed then get to bed."

He helped you change as you were to fragile in this moment to do anything yourself. He saw the cuts on your leg as well and his heart broke.

You'd put on just a long T-shirt and then you hopped into bed. Seungmin got in on the other side and pulled you close to his chest.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

You shook your head at his question.

"Ok. Just tell me when your ready."

He said stroking your head. After a short while he got you to look up at him.

"Why didn't you tell me? You know I'm always here for you."

"I just- your so busy with work-I- I didn't want

to burden you-with-more. And l-just- I don't

even know why I'm like this."

"Baby baby. You will never be a burden. Whenever your feeling like this or any other feelings you can always tell me. I promise you I'm always here for you to talk to. So always come to me ok?"

"Ok."

"How about i take some time off work and we

spend some time together?"

You nodded aggressively.

He kissed the top of your head, squeezing you even tighter in his arms and said.

"I love you."

"I love you too."