When you keep randomly kissing him 《Felix》

Felix has been practicing a lot recently and you've missed him like crazy. He had the day off today so you decided to make the most of it.

"I don't want to get up."

You groan holding onto Felix tightly.

"Me either but I need to have a shower."

Felix fake cries making you laugh slightly.

"I love you."

You say kissing his forehead softly, painting a small blush over his cute face.

"What was that for?"

He grins widely showing his perfect teeth.

"I don't know I just wanted too."

You reply casually.

"I love you too."

He giggles kissing your cheek.

After staying in bed till lunch time Felix decided to have a quick shower. You were sat on the bed patiently waiting for him to come out the bathroom.

The second he opened the door you shouted...

"FRECKLES."

As you went up to him and kissed him.

"Damn someone's needy."

He laughs.

"Shall we get lunch?"

He asks fixing some of your messy hair.

"Yes I'm starving."

You both enter the kitchen and begin to make a grilled cheese. While you were waiting for it to cook Felix back hugged you and rested his chin on your shoulder.

You turned you head and kissed his cheek quickly before checking on the food. Felix squeezed you tighter before trying to bite your ear.

"YAH LIX STOP."

You scream making you both laugh.

~ time skip ~

You and Felix were sat on the sofa watching tv. You looked over at Felix who was focused on the program. You didn't waste any time and just jumped on him and started attacking his beautiful freckled face with kisses. His smile grew wide as you kissed every inch of his face.

"Y/n it tickles."

He giggles trying to move his head.

You kissed his nose and then eventually his lips. He didn't hesitate to kiss you back taking control over the kiss as always. After a while he broke the kiss and looked at you smiling widely.

"Satisfied?"

He asks you laughing slightly.

"Yeah for now."

You laugh back hugging him tightly.

"I've missed giving you kisses whenever I want."

You say resting your head on his chest.

"Well then we need to make up for it today."

He quietly says before kissing the top of your head. He took your hand in his and drew small circles on it with his thumb.

You nuzzle your face into his neck and inhale his scent. Felix just closes his eyes and enjoys the moment. When he hears your soft snores he smiles to himself and kisses your hand softly.

"I love you."

He whispers not wanting to wake you up.