When he accidentally touches your boobs 《Jeongin》

You and Jeongin had been dating about 6 months now, but you didn't want any of your classmates to know yet, so you were both trying your hardest not to let anyone find out.

Today you were going out with a bunch to this adult playground thing where you had to play tag or something.

You got there and Jeongin, Ryujin, Yuna, Felix and Hyunjin were already there. You were now just waiting for Han, Chaeryeong and Seungmin. You all talked amongst yourselves and you noticed Jeongin giving you the odd glance.

After about 10 minutes the others arrived and you all went in. The employees there told you how the game worked and you each went in one by one.

You made your way to the top near the back to see if you could find a good place to hide for a while. You found a corner where people could only come from a step below you. You stayed there for a second gaining your breath. Then Jeongin came out of nowhere.

"Oh my gash you made me jump."

He smirked and came and sat next to you.

"It's a very quiet area you've found here."

He said smirking even wider at you, you just

rolled your eyes.

He sat closer to you and winked.

"What do you want?"

You asked.

"You know exactly what I want."

"Well then no. Not here."

"Ugh. Fine. But just know that-ahh!"

He got made jump by a sudden noise from one of the machines. He jumped and moved behind you and wrapped his hands round what he thought was your waist.

"Jeongin."

"What?"

"Your hands are on my boobs."

He looked round at you and still didn't move his hands.

"Are you gonna move?"

"Don't act like I've never done this before."

"WHAT!?!"

You both looked in front of you to see Hyunjin, Han and Yuna jump up shouting "What". You both quickly moved away from each other.

"Have you two had sex?!"

Hyunjin said loudly.

"Yah Hyunjin lower your voice."

Jeongin said panicking slightly.

"Have you or have you not?"

Yuna said.

"Yes but that's not the-"

"Oh my god, you two did the dirty and you have the decency to start getting busy here you dirty kids."

Han said dramatically.

"Ok first. Will you three be more quiet. Second we were not just trying to get busy, he got made jump and well yeah. And lastly we didn't just have sex for nothing. We're dating."

You said to them. They all were a little shocked but at the same time smirking.

"How long you been dating?"

Yuna asked.

"6 months."

"6 MONTHS!? You kept it from us for that long!"

Hyunjin said with a disgusted face.

"We didn't want you guys to treat us differently or put loads of attention on us, so we decided to keep it quiet."

Jeongin said.

"But now that you know, there's no point in trying keeping it secret because you three are the worst for that."

They all smiled and Han said.

"Well, we'll leave you two to it then."

They winked then walked away.

"Oh and by the way. Felix is tagged."

Yuna said then ran off.

Jeongin turned to you smirking and said.

"So where we-"

"No."

You said putting your hand in his face and climbing back down the frame.

"But-"

"Later Jeongin."

You laughed to yourself at how desperate he was as he ran after you. Well at least you don't have to hide anymore.