When he accidentally confesses 《Jisung》

You haven't been feeling great recently you've been struggling a lot with self doubt and have been lacking a lot of confidence. You invited your best friend Felix over to watch movies together to try and cheer yourself up a bit.

You were sat next to Felix about to watch a movie with him. Just as you were about to press play on the film Felixs phone started buzzing. Felix groaned in annoyance before unlocking his phone to see the messages. You weren't purposely trying to be nosy it's just you saw a familiar face and wanted to double take. This is exactly what you saw...

You didn't know what to say, the second Felix realised he switched off his phone and looked at you with a panicked expression.

"It's okay I've already seen it."

You say breaking the silence.

Felix unlocked his phone and told Han that you had just read his messages. You were overwhelmed with happiness and love. You had no idea Jisung would ever have a crush on you and suddenly he's calling you cute and pretty.

"Ermm Felix do you mind if I leave early I think I need to go see Jisung."

You speak up.

"Yeah of course just don't make any babies."

Felix replies cheekily.

"Shut up."

You command before hugging him and leaving his house.

Felix lived about a 5 minute bus ride away from Jisung. You decided to just get on the first bus you saw. While sat on the bus you couldn't help but fidget with your fingers. You felt so anxious yet excited at the same time. Soon the bus arrived at the bus stop near Jisungs house and you ran out the bus shouting "thank you" to the bus driver on your way out.

When you get to Jisungs front door you take a deep breath before ringing the doorbell.

Jisung opens the door and his eyes widen as he realises it's you.

"Y/N look I-"

Before he could finish his sentence you rapped your arms around him hugging him tightly.

"Jisung thank you so much for saying that you have no idea how much I needed to hear it."

You begin to talk as his arms wrap round your waist hugging you back.

"I meant it y/n I really did. I love you so much."

He confesses yet again making the butterflies in your stomach come alive.

"I love you to jisung."

You whisper back making him blush.

You both stand there in the comfort of each other's embrace. You felt so at home whenever you hugged jisung something about him is just warm and cosy.

"Can we shut the front door now you are letting all the cold in my house."

Jisung laughs.

"Oh yeah sorry about that."

You apologise letting go of him so he can close the door.

Jisung held your hand and lead you to the living room. You felt your cheeks heat up so you tried your hardest to mentally calm yourself down.

"Do you want a drink or anything?"

Jisung asks as you sit down on the sofa.

"No thanks I'm okay."

You smile at him.

He sits down next to you still holding your hand. He gently caresses it with his thumb and while you try to concentrate on the tv.
All you could think about was cuddling him right now but you were so nervous to ask.

"J-Jisung can we c-cuddle...please?"

You shyly stutter after finally picking up the courage to ask him.

"Oh my days I'm so glad you asked me that I was too scared to ask you. Of course we can cuddle."

Jisung sighs in relief.

He lays down on the sofa and opens his arms, without a second thought you lay next to him and wrap your arms around his incredibly amazing waist.

He fiddles with your hair and rubs your back gently making you feel so relaxed you felt as if you could fall asleep there and then.

"Jisung."

You whisper.

"Yeah."

"How long have you liked me for?"

You ask him genuinely curious.

"It's been about 8 months."

He giggled shyly.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

You smile at him.

"I was scared, I didn't want to make things awkward between us and I didn't know if you felt the same."

He explains.

You and Jisung continue to talk for hours not leaving the comfort of each other's arms.

"Jisung I have a question."

"Go for it."

He replies.

"Can I stay here tonight? I'm so comfy I don't wanna move."

You ask him laughing slightly.

"Baby you don't even need to ask you can stay here whenever you want."

He answers.

You look up at him and smile widely, one at the fact he called you baby and two at the fact he said you can stay whenever you want.

He leans forward and places a kiss on your forehead. This action was simple but very sweet and it made you feel so happy inside.

"I love you so much."

He whispers while resting his cheek on your forehead.

"I love you too Jisung...so much."

You mumble into his chest.