When you tease him 《Chan》

When Chan left for work this morning, he barely said anything and just left. You will admit, you were needy. You wanted Chan a lot right now. He'd been really busy with work recently so it had been a while since you'd done anything more....physical together.

The whole day you grew very desperate for him but you knew you couldn't just tell him or pounce on him straight away.
So you thought of ways you could tease and seduce him.
You thought of what ways and you thought you'd stick to the traditional, wear some nice lingerie, figure hugging clothes, casually bending over to pick something up, things like that you knew would get him.

You rushed to your wardrobe to decide on what to wear and put on a sensual black set of lingerie. Over it you wore some booty shorts and a low white vest, the vest being white was ever so slightly see through.

It got to 9:00pm and you heard the keypad to the front door go. Chan walked through the door and you ran to him. You jumped up wrapping your legs round his waist and arms round his neck. He got slightly surprised at you suddenly jumping up on him and quickly held you up.

"Babyyy. I missed you."

You kissed him multiple times around his face and then let him breath.

"Where's all this coming from?"

"Nothing. I just missed you."

You jumped out of his arms and turned to walk in the kitchen.

"Want a drink?"

"Sure."

He leant on the worktop and watched you. You reached up for two glasses but couldn't quite reach them.

"Do you want me to-"

"No. I got it."

You said to him.
You climbed on top of the kitchen counter giving him a very clear view of your butt. Chan bit his lip at the view in front of him but quickly stopped as you turned round got back down. You poured you both a drink and then slid his across the kitchen worktop.

"So how was work?"

You said leaning forward, giving him another clear view, but this time of your cleavage.

"I-Uh. Yeah work was good. Busy as usual."

He tried to keep his eyes on yours, but found himself staring every now and then.
After a short while of talking you both went through to the living room.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?"

He asked.

"Sure."

You sat down next to him and knew what move you were gonna pull next. You sat up straight and grabbed the hair tie that was round your wrist.

Chan gave you a bit of a side eye look and said.

"What are you doing?"

"Just tying my hair back. It's hot in here."

"Ok."

You smiled to yourself and then leant back into him and started to watch a film.
About half way you heard your phone buzz. You looked around the sofa and it wasn't there.

"Baby my phone just got a notification is it beside you?"

"No."

You looked over to the TV cabinet and saw it there.

"Ah it's over there."

You stood up and walked over to it. You squatted down and stayed there looking at the message. Chan on the other hand was admiring his view of your very curvaceous body. You stood back up then walked back towards Chan to see him staring at you with a slight smirk and dark eyes.

"What?"

You stopped standing in front of him with one hand on your hip.

"What are you trying to do?"

"What do you mean?"

"No no no babygirl, don't play dumb with me. You know exactly what your doing."

He stopped his sentence and stood up, his strong figure towering above yours.

"And it's working."

He said in a deeper voice and then pulled you by your waist and kissed you. After a long and passionate kiss you pulled away.

"Gonna be honest I was quite enjoying teasing you. Maybe I should do that more often."

You smiled.

"Well if you did do that more often, you'd be getting more punishments like what I'm gonna do to you now."

"Ooh you're tempting me too much, because you sound so hot when you say that."

"Oh really?"

"Yes. Now I'm gonna walk away towards our bedroom while taking my clothes off, so if you wanna join that'd be much appreciated."

You said. You began to walk backwards and slowly, but sensually remove your top, exposing your luscious black bra that you knew was killing him.

He began walking after you and said.

"I'm taking the rest off."

"Oh feisty."

"Don't try me babygirl."