When your school bulky notices the period stain on your pants 《Changbin》

The bell rings and your class officially finishes for the day. You walk down the crowded hall trying to ignore your period cramps. You open your locker and put all your heavy books inside. Just then you feel someone hit the back of your head pathetically. You take a deep breath trying not to lash out before turning to face your school bully, Changbin.

"What do you want?"

You groan.

"Who's house are we studying at today?"

He asks, crossing his arms and leaning on the lockers next to yours.

"Yours because we have an electrician at ours today!"

You coldly reply.

"Okay well come on then why are you taking so long."

He complains, as always.

You roll your eyes and slam your locker shut.

"There, happy?"

You raise your voice slightly.

You both walk out the school building and begin to walk to changbins house. He didn't live too far, just a few minutes walk.

"My parents are away again."

He informs you as he unlocks the door.

You walk up to changbins rather big room and sit down on his desk. He pulls a chair to the desk and plonks himself on it.

After about half an hour of studying you cramps get a lot worse. You scrunched up your face trying to hide your pain. But unfortunately changbin noticed.

"You good?"

He questions.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'll just go get a glass of water."

You manage to say before standing up from your chair and walking towards changbins bedroom door.

"Y/n wait."

Changbin says running after you.

"You've got a ermm stain on your trousers."

He scratches the back of his neck.

"Oh shoot"

You say under your breath.

"You go to bathroom I'll find something for you to change into."

He says rather nicely.

You nod your head and walk to the bathroom.

"My mum should have some things in the cupboard under the sink."

Changbin shouts from his room.

You look under the sink and find some pads/tampons.

You sort yourself out and then you hear a knock on the door.

"I've got some joggers."

Changbins says through the crack of the door.

"Oh okay thank you."

You reply unlocking the door before hiding your body behind it and taking the joggers off him.

You get changed into his joggers and they were quite baggy on you, but fortunately they had an adjustable waist.

You walk out the bathroom with your old trousers and walk back to changbins room. Changbin is laying on his bed scrolling on his phone, he then looks up at you as you stand there blushing from embarrassment. He smiles slightly at you before saying...