When you kiss him in the middle of an argument 《Minho》

You walked in the door took your shoes off and walked through the house. Before going to your room and washing up you went to Minho's studio room.

You walked in and saw him on his computer with his headphones on working on his music.
You lightly tapped his shoulder causing him to turn round in his chair. He smiled seeing you home and moved his headphones round his neck.

"Hey baby."

He said grabbing your hand and pulling you closer.

"Hey, how's work going?"

You asked playing with his hair.

"Alright I still have to finish this off and then I'll be finished."

"Ok."

You nodded and gave him a quick kiss before walking away. You got in the shower and enjoyed the feeling of the warm water going down your skin.

After a while you came out and got dressed. You changed into some comfy clothes and then decided to clean up a bit.
You both had been so busy recently that neither of you really had a chance to properly clean the house, luckily you got off work early today so you got to a start on the mess.

You started in the kitchen and cleaned the cupboards, the counters. Any papers or random bits just laying around. After an hour, you finally finished cleaning the kitchen. You decided to finish cleaning for today as this had taken you long enough and you were very tired.

You sat down on the sofa and just scrolled through your phone. After a few minutes Minho came through. He walked through to the kitchen and after a few seconds came through to the living room where you were in a hurry.

"Where's those papers?"

He said seriously.

"What papers?"

"The papers that were on the kitchen cabinet."

You thought for a second what papers he was talking about then gasped. You stood up and walked close to him. You placed your hand on his shoulder and said.

"Now baby, please don't get mad, but I may have thrown them away."

"You what?"

"I was cleaning and didn't think they were important-"

"You threw them away!!"

He said raising his voice. He turned away frustrated.

"Why didn't you ask before you threw them?"

He said looking at you annoyed.

"You never have papers it's always online so I figured-"

"Oh you figured. You just figured. Those were important Y/N."

"I'm sorry ok. People make mistakes."

"Well that little mistake is gonna make me so behind on my work-"

He continued to rant about the papers and you knew the only way to get him to shut up. You grabbed his cheeks and pulled him close to you. You pressed your lips on his and kissed him. You pulled away and he had a shocked expression on his face.

"Stop talking. Look I'm sorry. Can we drop it now?"

You stopped and pouted at him.

"Please?"

He couldn't help but smile at you acting cute. He slid his arms round your waist and smiled saying.

"Ok ok. I'm sorry for getting annoyed, but don't start trying to act innocent. We both know that's not very you."

"What do you mean? I'm a very innocent person."

"You just kissed me to get me to shut up."

"And?"

"And that was a mistake."

"Oh really?"

You said smirking and wrapping your arms round his neck.

"How about you make me learn from my mistake."

"Oh kitten you sure about that?"

"Very."

He leant in a kissed you. You kissed him back and your body pressed against his. The kiss started to get more intense and he began to kiss down your neck. He then stopped and smirked at you.

"You wanna take this elsewhere?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

And well, you can guess where it went from there.