When you fall asleep in his car 《Hyunjin》

"I wanna see you so bad!"

You said over FaceTime to Hyunjin.

"I saw you like two hours ago."

"I know but that was at an awards show. My group was performing, then yours, so I barely saw you. Can we meet up?"

"You sure? It's late."

"Yes I'm sure. Please baby?"

You gave him a pleading face that he couldn't resist.

"Ok. I'll pick you up. Be ready."

"Ok."

You hung up and got ready. You just wore some black wide leg trousers, black ribbed top and put your trainers on. You waited outside, with your mask on and then saw Hyunjin.

You got in his car and moved your mask down slightly. You leant in kissing him on the cheek. He looked at you with a shocked face.

"Put your mask back on, what if someone sees?"

"Well then that's better. Everyone can know that you're mine."

He rolled his eyes and drove off. You both chatted for a while, about the most random things.

You always admired the way he would talk about the things he loved it made your heart so warm to listen to him get so excited about these little things.

You got to a quiet road that looked over the city and he stopped.

"It's so pretty!"

You said, your eyes glistening like the lights of the city night.

"You're prettier."

Hyunjin said intertwining his hand with yours. You smiled shyly at him and played with the rings on his fingers.

"Thank you for coming out with me tonight."

"Of course. What my baby wants my baby gets."

"Tch. You don't always have to do what I want."

"Yes I do. I want you to be happy."

"But what about what you want?"

"You are what I want. As long as I'm with you I'll be happy!"

"Your too sweet."

You both looked at each other with eyes filled with stars that shined brightly.

"I wish we could stay like this forever. And not have to be apart."

"One day. One day we will be together every day. And I will be attached to you like a child."

He said the last sentence with a proud smile. You both let out a small giggle.

"We better go back now."

You nodded at his statement. He began to drive back and you started to feel dozy. You looked out the window and admired the scenery of the night life and your eyes slowly began to close.

Hyunjins POV:

You got back to Y/Ns dorm and looked to your right where she was fast asleep. You sat there for minute and admired her.

Her smooth, fluffy hair. Her long, luscious lashes. Her perfect little nose. Her soft, kissable lips.

You loved her so much, and every time you thought of her, you thought about how much you can't wait to live with her, have a family with her, and grow old together.

You got out the car and came to her side. You squatted down a bit and gently nudged her to wake her up.

"Y/N, baby. We're here."

Y/NS POV:

You felt a small nudge and then heard Hyunjins voice. You opened your eyes and saw you were back. You sat up more and looked at Hyunjin. You smiled and said.

"I wish I could wake up with you beside me all the time."

He smiled and stood up straight. He held his arms, motioning you to hug him.

"Hug. Please."

He said in a babyish voice. You got out the car standing in front of him. He's tall figure, towering over your small petite one. You slid your arms round his waist and his arms went round your body, enclosing you tightly.

"Your so warm."

You said, nuzzling your head in his chest.

"It's because my heart is full of you."

You looked up at him with an unimpressed face.

"Don't ruin the moment by being cringey!"

He nodded and you both laughed.

"I need to go in now!"

You said pouting.

You looked up at Hyunjin who looked a bit pouty too. You moved your hands from his waist to round his neck.

"But before I do."

You said then pulled him in for a kiss. He kissed you back instantly. You felt him smile in between the kiss causing you too as well. The kiss was deep, making you lean you back on the car. After a short while you both pulled away, still close to each other.

You looked into each other's eyes and both smiled. It wasn't just a normal smile, but a smile you could tell that you were both so in love, and it made your heart beat faster and want to shout to everyone about how much you loved him.

"Right, I'm really going now."

You said. He stood back for you to move. You slowly walked away and waved to him at the entrance, blowing him a kiss.

"Hwang Hyunjin you're such the perfect dork for me."