PROLOUGE

A woman was sitting in the corner of an isolated room in the Salvatore Manor, surrounded by candles and chanting in a different language. 

"... Prend ce message ce au le centre se levant... Prend ce message ce au le centre se levant..."

The candles around her roared as she burnt the paper she was holding. She, Isabelle Marie Russo, was trying to send a message to her long time friend Anjali Aravind, a vampire.

The message was nothing important, Isabelle just wanted her friend to visit her as Stefan had just born a week ago. Anjali and Isabelle go long, they had met each other during Anjali's trip to Mystic Falls and being a witch and vampire they both got along easily.

Isabelle knew it would take her only a few hours to meet Stefan. She was Damon's godmother and who would be better that her to name as Stefan's godmother too. Isabelle knew that Anjali would live forever and if something  happened to her, Anjali would take care of her sister's children for their human lives.

Somewhere on the earth, Anjali received the message from Isabelle saying Stefan was delivered a week ago. She doesn't blame her for sending message a week later because looking after a newborn can be a tiring job. She quickly went to the place she called home and packed her belongings for the trip. As the sun went down the horizon, her journey started.

In a matter of few hours she was standing in front of Mystic Falls. She remembered the last time she came her was to meet Damon on his 5th birthday. She entered the town and took in the details, what would have happened if she hadn't come to this town in the first place. Most probably she wouldn't have friends and two godsons. 

She never set her roots in any city except for Mystic Falls. Constant shifting due to the fact that her face never changed, she never aged was a problem. And who would love someone for eternity while running forever. She had made her mind that she would give all her love to her godsons.

She entered through the gates, it was around 7 in the morning, Giuseppe Salvatore would be out for work. As she knocked the door she could hear tiny footsteps and a rapidly beating heart, Damon. The door opened and she was tackled by the older Salvatore. Behind him she could see her friend and her second godson.

She went to hug Isabelle and then took Stefan from her hands. Isabelle trusted that Anjali with the children as she was too pure-hearted. She was happy to see Anjali happily playing with Stefan and Damon in the nursery. She knew that if she would die any day she would die with peace as her nephews were in safest hands she could imagine.  

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Isabelle's health was deteriorating day by day, Anjali was sitting by her side and offering her vampire blood, but little did she know that Isabelle didn't want to live anymore. Isabelle with the help of other witches of her coven created a spell that would disguise Anjali as a human and also age her so people in Mystic Falls don't get suspicious. 

It was a year after Stefan's birth, that Isabelle was on her deathbed. She gave Anjali the enchanted pendant, A pear shaped crystal pendant. The pendent was enchanted to help her to age, disguise as a human and even protected her from vervain or verbena. But witches never help vampires forever, so when Stefan and Damon complete their human lives the pendant's enchantment will wear off after a day.

All she knew was that no matter what happens, she had to take care of her godsons and they should never miss the warmth of their aunt. She would be their aunt and mother if needed, and till the day they live she would protect them with her life. Isabelle had 6 months to live and Anjali knew that if she was a vulnerable vampire like what she is now it would only take a wooden stake to kill her. 

MӨƬΉΣЯ (TVD Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara