✦11✦

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝒶𝒸𝓇𝒾𝒻𝒾𝒸𝑒

"Hello there Sleeping Beauty, its time to wake up. Unless you don't want to teach your students today." I grumble listening to someone talk in my room. "Go Away!" I stuff my face into the pillow and groan. The voice then chuckles and the next thing I know is that my blanket was snatched away from me, I lift my head from the pillow and look at the intruder in my room. "Fossil, oh my gosh, Original or not, am so gonna kill you." He chuckles again and then sets a piece of paper in front of me. "You applied for the male cultural head in the high-school and as a Chemistry professor. Hey that's great, now at least I have some good colleagues. Teachers there, other than Alaric obviously, are such a pain in the ass."

He shakes he head as if wondering why did he even bother to tell me. "I thought you might give a you know, more surprised reaction. Well enough chit-chat, you need to get ready and we have to leave by" He looks at his nonexistent watch "20 minutes. Chop chop." I groan again. "You don't even have a watch on your hand wanker, fuck off." He laughs and leaves me to figure out my shit.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"Okay we have like 40 minutes before classes start, why did you bring me to school this early, and I have the first period free. I would have found my bed much comfortable than the chairs in the Staff-room." Ethan turns around and looks at me with a 'are you for real' look. "You are a mother and then you sleep for ages, I can only think how hard it would have been for Stefan and Damon." I smack his arm. "Are you on a death wish today, trying to get on my bad side and all?" He raises his arms in surrender laughing.

"Okay do you know your sons woke me up around 2 AM and interrogated me? Asked me how we met, if am true about my intentions, whether I have any feeling for you. I am officially scared of your children." I laugh. "Well serves you right for making me wake early and yeah I didn't expect anything else from them, they are very protective of me. And for the record its the first time I have brought a friend to my house, curiosity is their right." Ethan then smiles at me. "Now will you do the honors of showing me around my new workplace or should I ask Miss Bethany over there who's probably salivating over me?" I roll my eyes.

"Come on Grandpa, lemme show you the campus. Its like this huge place with many areas for pot smokers, you should keep an eye on them and suspend the junkies." He gives me a mock salute and I laugh. "Hey isn't that Bonnie with some guy?" I look where Ethan was looking and see Bonnie with Luka walking together across the schoolyard. "Yep and that guy is your brother's warlock's son, Luka. He seems like trouble."

"So, then, you're like, new?" Luka asks Bonnie and am sure its about being a witch. "New-ish. I still have some growing pains." Yeah that happens a lot when you start practicing magic. "Like?" "Physically, it's become a lot harder. I have a bad reaction to it sometimes." Bonnie's nose bleeds and fainting is a good example for that. "Your nose bleeds?" She nods her head. "Yeah. And I pass out sometimes."

They stop walking and look at each other, I motion Ethan to be ready to intervene into that conversation any given moment. "It's 'cause you're trying to do too much on your own. You need help." "From what?" "From nature. The elements. Just things that you can draw extra power from. Have you ever channeled another witch before?" I need to help Bonnie by bringing some witches to help her learn to control and channelize her powers.

"What is that?" "Say we put our energy together. We can double our strength. I'll show you, watch. Let me see that bracelet." Yeah now that dumbass is showing Bonnie how to channel witches, great. Luka takes his backpack off his shoulder while Bonnie removes her bracelet and Luka removes the dog tags from around his neck. Bonnie skeptically holds out her bracelet to him and Luka takes it and places his dog tags in her hand.