✦4✦

𝓑𝓪𝓭 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓡𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰

I wake up and go downstairs to the kitchen to make some breakfast for all of us, I know that blood is enough to keep us full but I love making food helps me connect to my human counter-part. All of a sudden I hear someone come into the house, I speed there.

"Hey Ali, good morning." Alaric saw me and smiles in greeting, I return the smile. "Hey Ric, good morning to you too. Up for some breakfast?" I ask him and he dismisses my offer. "Nah, I had some coffee and doughnuts, Elena said that Damon and Stefan needed my help. Any idea why?" I rethink our conversation and see that they didn't mention anything of such.

"I don't know, you should ask them that, I need to go to New York today for a big deal so see ya later." I kiss Ric on the cheek and take off to the airport.

 ═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"Hello Anjali, good to see you here. You gonna meet him for the consignment?" I nod my head to my staff Billy. "Yeah, but its the first time some vampire is asking for consuming highly vervained blood, I feel sus. I mean they can build a tolerance but that means he has someone chasing him you know?".

"Who knows, let's meet him and try to find out the reason." I walk into my office and Billy goes off to invite him in my cabin. In a second a well suited man with blond hair and a charming smile enters my cabin.

"Hello Miss, I am Ethan Mikaelson. I guess you know about my order details." He said with a charming smile. Looking at his face he was a handsome man, defiantly my type and was around 35 with forest green eyes. I quickly broke off my trance and reviewed his order details.

"Yes Mr. Mikealson, though its our policy to know the use of all the vervained blood and vampire blood sold if you would have paid attention. And as I see you are our regular customer so you do know about our terms and conditions. And as to say this blood might cause your death sir." And I don't wanna let you die before I know more about you.

"Yes Miss. Salvatore, I know that and I can tell you the reason. Is this room sound proof?" I nod my head. "So I take that you know about the original vampires? Yes well they are my step-sibling and I was the first offspring of Mikael but my mother isn't the original witch. I helped Klaus, my brother for many centuries but after that I severed ties with him and now am on the run. So if anyone by chance captures me they shouldn't be able to vervain me and hand me over to Klaus." I could see in his eyes that he missed his brother but had to take extreme measures for survival.

"Sure Mr. Mikaelson, I will see you around you can take your order from the front desk." I smile at him and he smiles back. "It was a pleasure meeting a women as yourself Miss. Salvatore." He takes my hand and kisses the knuckles. 

"Please call me Anjali, hope we meet again." I give him my personal phone number. "You can call me anytime for renewing your consignment and it will be done with no questions asked. Thanks for the deal, may you have a good day." I shake his hand and settle down again with a lopsided grin. Just then my mobile dings.

Unknown: You look good smiling. -Ethan.

I smile at the text and get back to work. I had to work for about 6 hours or more before going back to Mystic Falls. I check all the records, files, growth charts etc. and there was a big profit due to Ethan's order so I deposited the extra profit to NGOs and Orphanages. 

After working for a long time my phone rings, I pick it up. "Hello Champ." I say smiling at Damon's face on the screen. "Hey. Umm... do you know about werewolves or something along those lines??" my voice turns concerning. "Wait, wait, Damon did you get a werewolf bit?" I ask tears filling my eyes in relieve when he denies. "You know? Why didn't you tell us?" I start laughing.

"Champ, I did tell you and my company's name is literally VERSBANE, you should've known better." He nods his head and asks "Then did you know about the 'Aztec shaman curse' or 'the sun and moon curse'?" I shake my head denying the fact. "Ohh, okay we will tell you about that when you come back home. Bye Mum" I blow a kiss to him and bid him goodbye.

"Okay Anj, you need to work fast girl" I start working again to complete my work soon.

  ═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

I reach Mystic Falls and go straight to the Gilbert residence as I wanna meet Elena, Ric, Damon and maybe Stefan together. I reach there and knock, Jenna opens the door. "Hey Jenna, I am Anjali Salvatore. Can I?" I ask her gesturing to invite me. "Yeah sure, your son, Stefan he's a good boy. I like him with Elena." I smile kindly at her. "I love Elena she is like the daughter I never had." I tell her. We chat for a bit more when Ric walks in. 

"Hey Ric, here to meet your sweetheart huh? I smirk at him while he and Jenna blush. I leave to give them space after telling Ric to meet me afterwards. I walk toward the porch only to listen snippets of Elena and Damon's argument.

"-being honest with me and the answer to your question, about our friendship is yes. You have lost me forever." Elena says without guilt. "But you knew that already, didn't you? You used me today." He gets angry. "You had information about Katherine that I needed to know." she just shrugs. "I thought friends don't manipulate friends. You and Katherine have a lot more in common than just your looks." After hearing this I couldn't stop myself from involving.
"Damon, you should know that what you did was totally wrong. Killing Jeremy and guessing Elena will forgive you the next day is not possible. You helped her today and maybe she will forgive you someday for it, today was just the first step, now come let's go home." I bid Elena, Jenna and Ric farewell and took off with Damon.