✦2✦

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓮𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷

"Katherine... She's here"  this sentence kept ringing in my mind till I reached the Gilbert residence. "Well am here, what happened?" I asked my boys only to know that Damon kissed- thinking she was Elena- Katherine, Stefan got beaten by her and Uncle John got his finger chopped off and a stab by her and now is admitted. Well so much drama for a simple life in Mystic Falls.

Now being the oldest, I drove them, Elena and my boys, to the Hospital where I get to know that Caroline is admitted too so being the lifesaver, I gave her my blood because her condition was critical.

"How did she get hurt?" I asked a blonde boy with blue eyes. "Who are you?" He retorted sassily. Well this is gonna be interesting. "Anjali Salvatore-" I said in a mocking way "-Damon and Stefan's mother" Well I got the reaction I needed so with an amused face I asked "Now would you?" he then told me what happened to them and then I got to know Mr. Lockwood here is a werewolf but hasn't triggered the curse, fingers crossed he doesn't trigger that. 

That's when I heard snippets of Damon, Elena and Jenna's conversation.

"No, you didn't... Yes I did... You gotta be kidding me." It took only me a minute to deduce that they didn't know it was Katherine, these guys can be so oblivious. I approached them.

 ═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

After a small walk we reached the Gilbert residence and we heard commotion, three guesses who?.. one... two... three... dan dan daaaa!!! Katherine Pierce people.

I fucking hate this person, sometimes ain't there some people who try deceive you even when they kinda try to help you... yeah that people are Katerina Petrova, the doppelganger. I told her that she had no need to string both my sons and I can protect her from whatever she was running and hiding from, it was after a century I came to know that she was the doppelganger and Klaus needed her to break some sun and moon curse thing.

Better I knew that it wasn't something like that, cause this sun and moon curse shit is too unbelievable. I was snapped out of my trance when Elena came downstairs saying she had told Jeremy whatever she knew of the supernatural. 

"Ok I will give you and all your friends and family the vampire safety kit. Just tell me how many of them don't know anything about Day and Stef cause we have different kits for those who know and those who don't. I will just give it to them on my birthday, make sure they give me gifts so that I can give them it as a return gift. And no Elena YOU WILL NOT PAY FOR ANYTHING. All of this is happening due to my dumbass Steffikins." I completed my small speech. 

"Um... ok Mrs. Salvatore." Elena said smiling, poor lad doesn't even know I have been single for my whole lifetime. I was about to correct her but Damon came barging in only paying attention to the 'Mrs.' part. 

"What the fuck Mum, you got married and I wasn't invited. Hell I didn't even know, leave that and spill the tea sis. Whose the lucky man and should I give him the talk, no no tell me how's he in... you know?" And after this I think as to why I didn't adopt a daughter or made a new bestfriend.

Stefan shook his head laughing and Elena and Jeremy stood there with jaws touching the ground. "God Damon" Stefan said which caused Damon to face him "Did you listen the surname Elena used?" Damon gestured that he didn't listen.

"She said Mrs. Salvatore." that sentence caused Damon to come in term that all the questions he asked were useless. 

"She isn't Mrs. Salvatore? Oh, you aren't married sorry Miss. Salvatore." Elena apologized sheepishly. I waved my hand as to say 'nevermind'.