✦8✦

𝑀𝒶𝓈𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝑒

"Hey babi- Ric why the fuck are you here that too with Jerry and Bonnie? And what it with all these wooden weapons?" I had just walked into some kind of big brewing masterplan to kill someone, someone as in a vampire, which I hope is Katherine. "We're gonna kill Katherine." I give a look when Stefan raises his hands "I can explain." "Please do" both Bonnie and me say simultaneously. "We're gonna kill Katherine." I sigh. "Count me in."

"This works with compressed air. The trigger mechanism is up here. I have two of these in a different size. For you I recommend this. It fits nicely under the jacket sleeve. You use the trigger when you're ready." Then he fake kills a vampire and we all look at each other. "You wanted me to show you how to kill a vampire." I pat his shoulder and chug a glass of bourbon, so much for peace.

"I know you love Elena and you want to be with her but it's risky. Too many people could get hurt." Bonnie says. "Look, he might want Elena back, yes but it's more than that. What Katherine did to Jenna it crossed the line. She has to be stopped before it happens again." I just came to know that while I was out Katherine had played bitch card again and had Jenna stab herself. "I don't know, Stefan." "Katherine knows me, right? She knows that I'm not gonna try something in a crowd full of innocent people so that gives me an edge. I could catch her by surprise." "And I guess it won't hurt if she doesn't know that am back in town."

"I could do a spell to trap her, like the tomb spell." Bon says after pondering for a moment. "That would be perfect, thanks." "Right. We can isolate her, away from the others. Please Bonnie." Stefan tries to convince her once again. "Okay." I sigh and fist bump Stefan.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"Yeah. Me and a suit." "You look good in a suit." I let myself into the Gilbert residance. "Well, I don't know about Matt but I for one can surely pull off a suit." I wink at them and walk towards Jenna. "Hey girl, how are you holding up?" She tries to get up and sit but I push her back down. "You need to rest babygirl. We wouldn't want you to get hurt now would we?" she blushes slightly while I ask her which dress would suit me the best for 'Kill the bitch program' well I certainly didn't mention that, she doesn't need to know.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"Hello boys. Do you see her?" "Hey mom, we looked everywhere." Stefan kisses my cheek followed by Damon. "You're sure you can do this?" I ask looking at Damon, whether or not I would like to admit, but he loved Katherine without compulsion. "Who are you talking to?" Damon tries to change the topic. "Oh, I had the chance to kill her and I hesitated." I nod in agreement "Yeah and I don't know how I fainted when I was gonna kill her." "Well that is the fork in the road between you and me my friend. I don't hesitate." I sigh.

"But you did spend 145 years loving her, it could happen." I say while rubbing his back softly. "I won't hesitate Mom." "Okay. I believe you." Hey look, Katherine's walking down the stairs." I point and then speed just as Katherine appears behind Stefan. "Dance with me." "No." "Fine then tell me who I should kill. Him? Hmm, she looks delicious." Stefan offers her his arm cautiously and she follows him and they dance. I walk off to the place where our plan was to be executed.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"Mom, you in here?" Stefan calls out when he enters the room. "Mmhmm, am right here. Did anything happen?" "Uhh, not-" "Kat killed Aimee. We have her body in the trunk right now." I sigh. "Nevermind, collateral damage. Let's take our positions, I can hear her chocking Care" They nod and we all hide.

"Why do you keep dragging me into this? I don't want any part of it." I hear Care fake sobbing. "Shut up! Which room is it?" "It's that one." "Where is she?" Caroline's sobbing turns into a chuckle, that's my fucking girl. "I did it! I really didn't think that I'd be able to fool you but I did it!" Katherine then rushes over to her and bangs herself on the invisible barrier.