✦5✦

𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓮

I was brutally woken up by a certain blue-eyed vampire jumping on me. I grunt "Champ, get the hell off me... I wanna sleep." Next I know I was dressing up and leaving to grill with Day to pick up something for Jenna's Barbeque party or something like that.

As we enter the grill Damon beelines towards Elena, I just ignore it as its too early for their bickering. I ordered the peach cobbler and went to stop their early morning bickering. 

"Does Jenna know that you're going to be there because she's not exactly a fan of yours. Oh hello Anjali." I wave at her and sit down. "She really doesn't know, he has convinced me to take him as my one plus to this party or whatever this is. Ric invited me." She nods and just then a woman arrives and gives us a box with a pie in it. 

"What are you up to?" Elena askes suspiciously. Damon just smirks,  "I'm gonna put some silver into Mason Lockwood and prove he is a werewolf. See you at the barbecue." I shake my head at him and leave the grill with him on tow.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"Everyone will you please join me in raising your glasses to my good friend George Lockwood. George, thank you for so bravely defending the south." Damon said proudly raising his champagne glass. 

"I looked into those attacks from the other night. It wasn't vampires." Henry says to Katherine. "That's good news, Henry. That means we have nothing to worry about."
"I'm afraid you don't understand. Those folks were torn apart in ways I've never seen before." Anjali could hear everything but didn't dare to leave Damon's side due to the fear of being caught. "Then...it won't be long before the founders drop an investigation." "We'll leave town immediately. I'll tell the others." "Relax, Henry. This town is our home and the vampires are my family. I won't let anything happen to us."

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

We enter the Gilbert residence just when they were clinking short glasses. Damon try to bring attention to us. "Anjali, Damon" Jenna gets irritated by Damon's presence.

"Sorry Jen, he made me bring him here as my plus one. I couldn't do anything, sorry." Jenna just smiles and shrugs "No issues here take mine, Ric will bring one for Damon." She and Alaric leave, then I notice the person I never wanted to see again. Mason Lockwood.

"Hey Anjali" he gives me a short nod of acknowledgement I nod back, he turns his attention to Damon. "We haven't met. Mason Lockwood." He brings his hand forward and Damon shakes it. "Oh sure. Damon Salvatore." He looks at me in shock and says "I know. I heard great things about you." he seems shocked "Really? That's weird. I'm a dick!". Mason just shrugs "Well I heard your greatness from your mother, she is an old friend of mine" I interrupt him "More like acquaintances" I glare at Mason, he shuffles back scared.

I leave them alone and move towards Jenna. She sees me and smiles, but then asks "Um... hey don't mind me asking, but how are you Damon and Stefan's mother, you don't look that old." I laugh "Ohh Jenna, dear, am only 33. I was their aunt, their father's sister. But after the death of my brother and sister-in-law, I was their legal guardian and they were young so I adopted them and they started calling me mum." Her puzzled expression comes back to normal. "Ohh, that's why you're a Salvatore." I nod and help her with the barbeque.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"I am in love with you." "There's so much you don't know about me, Stefan." "More to learn and love." Stefan says with lovesick eyes."I must say good night." "I have upset you?" "No, you haven't upset me, you've just surprised me. Until tomorrow." She waits until Stefan leaves. "Anjali, you know I hear you standing there, right?" Anjali comes out of the corner she was standing in.

"Katherine just don't string my sons along, I know what you are. I trust you, I might even try to help you run from whatever it scares you, I have a witch friend, her entire coven will help me. Please don't string them along." Katherine rushes and pins Anjali by the neck.

"Then you better keep your mouth shut in front of your children Anjali and about what you said, I will do whatever I want, a filthy human such as yourself can't stop me. And if you tell anyone about me, your sons will not see the next sun." She drops Anjali and moves into her room.