✦3✦

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭

Being a teacher sucks and having a fair to plan also sucks and not having Caroline with you for planning sucks like fuck. So here am I planning a fair with Care copy 1 & 2, namingly Elena and Bonnie, or should I say chatting about Elena and Katherine's freakishly same features.

"Your vampire ancestor and she didn't just resemble you like a family member would. She was you." Yeah we are doing this people comparing two doppelgangers.

"I don't know, I can't explain it. It's creepy, that's all I got." Elena says. "Well you are her doppelganger so that should explain that, you know its a way witches can get enough energy to perform spells without needing any celestial events." I explain and they look at me dumbfounded. "What?" I ask looking between them.

"Its odd that you know so much about witchcraft, were you one?" said Bonnie. "Oh I see, this was the matter with all the furrowed brows. Well my bestfriend Isabelle, Damon and Stefan's aunt, was a witch so I know a bit more than simple vampires." They both nod their heads in understanding.

"Have you two talked to Damon since he killed Jeremy, or tried to kill Jeremy?" Bonnie asks, ha that boy knows that if he did came in front of me yesterday he's would have got a proper beating and a few cracked bones, a smart one he is you know.

"No Bonnie, I haven't and I won't and I don't want to talk about Damon or anything else that's vampire related okay? No offence Anjali. I'm human. And I have to do human stuff. Otherwise, I'm going to go crazy." Elena finishes and they both turn their heads towards me anticipating an answer.

"What, he is a smart boy he knows that if he did came in front of me yesterday he's would have got a proper beating and a few cracked bones, I don't go hard when he kills someone with no significance to us but when he kills someone who is close to us he kinda just disappears for days according to the situations. And as he knows Jer is alive, am most probably gonna see him tonight." They were trying to keep them from laughing, I know am just to awesome.

"Well stop laughing, we have to make Caroline proud or she will kill us, though am immortal. I don't know how she does all of this." I say the last sentence with a sigh, am have never been the one to organize any of the fair or dances, well I can't take part in dances being 33 and all but yeah.

"Well because she's not human, obviously." Elena says and Bonnie agrees with her saying obviously.

 ═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Elena had gone to chat with Stefan and her back to life cousin/brother Jeremy whereas am going to visit the blonde cutie Caroline. I walk into the hospital and see that a nurse has a bandage on her neck, suspicious. I walk up to her and compel her to answer me honestly.

"What happened to your neck?" I ask compelling her. "My husband is a bit kinky." Ok somethings wrong here. "Are you married? and if yes when did you had sex last time?" I will most probably get some answers from this.

"No am not married" Ahh sweet all I needed was a vampire that too in hospital drinking from a nurse rather than a blood bag. "Okay, thank you love. Forget this conversation ever happened and your wound is due to your boyfriend and you had sex last night." I compel her and take off to Caroline's room. I walk in there and see Caroline pressed against the wall away from sunlight, no this can't be happening.

"CLOSE IT" She states firmly to Matt and he closes the window. When they both turn they notice me standing there. "I'll just come back later, okay?" He says this and takes his leave from us.