✦10✦

𝒦𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒶

"Hello, Elena." Damon greets after he opens the door while I lay on the couch drinking vodka, being on death bed does make a person way more alcoholic. Elena enters the parlor and looks at me. "Hey are you fine Anjali? And is Stefan here? He called. He said it was important." I nod and then she smiles compassionately. "Right this way." Stefan enters the room and kisses my forehead.

"Hey." Stefan greets Elena. "What is this about?" Just then the star guest Rose arrives. "You." Elena looks at her in wary, I stand up from the couch and coax her to sit beside me. "Hey, come on darling, just hear her out. She might know more than us about this whole situation." She nods and we all assemble in the main living room.

"First I want to know, how are you alive after being staked by Elijah? You were oozing out blood, and I know you are a vampire, don't think about saying that you are not. I have never seen such a thing happen in my life." I sigh and now I might as well use my power of persuasion to make this vampy forget about me being a vampire. "Damon, Elena, Stefan. I will tell you guys what happened but no one tells her that I was a vampire when I was staked. If she asks you just say that I was a human who took you under the wing and just didn't know about your bloodsucking tendencies." They all nod and I close my eyes and start to channelize my power. Wisps of gold fly out of my hands and cover Rose in a golden sphere, I open my eyes and Rose looks mesmerized to see the pools of molten gold that am sure my eyes are sporting.

"You will only remember that I am a human and I died a human life but my son's blood brought me back and I completed my transition before you. You saw me drain a bag of blood viciously. You will also trust me and my friends and tell us everything you know about the situation. Forget we ever had this conversation." I retract my golden energy and then close my eyes again to neutralize it back to the brown iris I have. I see Damon, Stefan and Elena looking at me dumbstruck so I just laugh and mouth them 'later'.

Rose shakes her head to move out of the trance I put her in and started saying everything she knew. "Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real." Okay Ethan's no blood relation sibling, this shit was getting very serious with all the originals pilling into the mixture. Its just a one-step recipe to disaster.

"Who is he?" Elena asks. "He's one of the originals, he's a legend." I reply and they all look at me. "Yeah I read some history books after you know being turned. I don't like being oblivious to my heritage."  Stefan nods and then continues "From the first generation of vampires." Elena looks at him "Like Elijah?" Rose shakes her head.

"No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal." "Klaus is known to be the oldest." Mmh, how about no he is not. "No he isn't the oldest of the batch, but yes. He is one of the oldest vampire in the history." I reply and they all nod. "Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?" I sigh this is going to be a long day.

"Yes." Rose replies at the same time Stefan says "No." Now let's add a pretentious vampire to the mix. "What they're saying is, I mean if what she's saying is true..." Rose glares at him "Which it is." Damon glares at her too "And you're not saying it so I don't kill you." Rose rolls her eyes obviously tried of Damon's lack of faith in her. "Which I'm not." Damon looks apprehensive then gives a somewhat awkward smile to Elena.

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe." Stefan speaks up next. "Look, Elijah's dead, right? So no one else even knows that you exist." I shut my mouth before the words 'he is not' comes out in front of Rose, because am still wary of her loyalty. "Not that you know of."