𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊| 𝔉𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔬𝔪

I turned around the corner, hiding from the guards that were stationed outside my chambers and in the corridor.

The security had doubled over the week for the royal wedding, making it a hundred times more difficult than it normally would have been if it were a normal day but it wasn't.

I took a deep breath and ran quickly towards the other end of the corridor on my tiptoes.

I was in my princess gown rather than the disguise that Momo designed as it would have raised a lot of suspicions and I would not want that.

This was scary, but there was a charming pleasure in it. The feeling was good but fleeting, it was now or never and I wasn't going to spoil my only chance at escaping. I peered from the corner again, there were twenty-five guards at the very least, I can not sneak from here...

I don't even know why I am crouching and sneaking around... I mean, I'm the princess, why would anybody question me roaming about?? This is my home after all.

I straightened myself and walked in front of them with a polite smile.

"Good Evening," I said, as I walked past them,

It's okay, it's almost done... It's almost done... I am just leaving... Be normal-

"Princess?" A deep voice called after me,

Oh no, I blew it. I am done. It's over, I will now rot for the rest of my life.

"Yes?" I asked, turning around. My heart started thumping loudly as the realization dawned over me, it was Matsumoto Hideo, my future husband.

"Your grace," I said with a bow and a smile.

"You look exceptionally fabulous," he said, taking my hand and kissing it.

I glanced at my hand, held tightly in his, feeling extremely uncomfortable but hid it with a smile.

"Thank you, your grace," I said,

"Oh princess, you don't have to be so formal with me. After all, we will get to know each other in every way tomorrow night..." He said with a suggestive smirk and slowly dragged his fingers on my wrist.

"I beg your pardon!?" I asked angrily as I pulled my hand back.

"Oh princess, you don't have to be modest in front of me. You can unleash your inner animal."

I raised my eyebrows, amused and disgusted at the same time.

"I assure you, your grace. I do not have any wild animals to unleash. And this conversation is highly inappropriate and uncomfortable. So if you will excuse me." I said, trying to walk past him but only him blocking my way.

"Innocent ones are always wild and you, my princess..." He said, maintaining eye contact with me as he got closer and closer to my face.

I stood my ground, not giving him an upper hand over me, I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of getting through to me or even remotely thinking that he intimidating me into being his servant disguised as a wife.

"Will be the wildest one yet, your screams will echo through the castle while you will beg me to not stop."

"As much as I would love to hear more of your... Um... Desires, I am afraid I have to leave. Wedding preparations and it is bad luck for the groom to see the bride." I said, making every possible excuse there was.

I started walking away, not bothering to wait and bear what he says, but I could still make out his voice faintly.

"You are going to be the death of me, princess. I think I am in love..." He said, making me even more uncomfortable than I thought was possible.