𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊| 𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℭ𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫

The sound of boots clicking against the wooden board pierced through the silence that was now settled on the ship.

Everybody was quiet, not daring to speak a single word. However, as I turned around and looked at them, instead of seeing the scared faces that I expected, they were rather the ones of respect.

All eyes were set on the figure that was making his way across the deck.

I turned to look at familiar faces one of which was Kirishima, who was standing there with a toothy grin on his face. Happy to see his childhood friend and captain arrive.

Mina was excitedly looking at the deck, whereas Kaminari was more focused on a thread that was sticking out of his clothes. Another male was standing there with his hand around Kaminari's shoulder. His hair was covered with a black bandana. He wore a loose white top with puffy and loose sleeves, which had a very deep v-neck, he also wore a yellow belt along with black loose pants and boots.

Even though I was very curious, I couldn't bring myself to break the delicate silence. Kyoka and Momo also appeared to be looking upon the deck, probably wondering the same things that I did.

It was weird, not even my father had this kind of respect... At least, not anymore. I remember a time when just the appearance of him and mama could silence the nobles of highest titles, that was the amount of power and respect he held, along with my mother... Whereas now, it was more out of fear anyway. They bowed down to him and pretended to respect him, all because of fear... I wonder if the fear didn't exist, would it be the same?

Everything had changed for the worst that day... Oh, How I wish to rewind the time and undo everything that happened that day... Prevent mama from going there... If only...

As I got out of my thoughts, I realized that the person had stopped moving, only standing up above and looking down from the deck. The light behind him was casting a shadow on him, making his hair appear like a golden halo.

Due to the shadow cast by the light, his face was hidden. He wore a black coat with embroidered patterns on it that looked the same as the ship's, the golden thread work glimmered as it caught the light where he stood. He held a hat in his hand that was also black, along with a few orange and green charms and belts.

Taking a few steps to the side, I tried to get a clearer view of his face. The steps didn't do much as I was only able to make out his jaw.

Taking a few more steps to the side, I could make out his mouth, which was in a scowl... It made him seem angry... Or was that his resting face? He might be angry at something.

Still unable to see the upper half of his face, I took a few more steps to the side-

My leg slipped as I bumped into one of the barrels that were kept in the corner, I closed my eyes, wincing as a loud thud followed the accident.

I gasped and stepped away, mentally cursing myself and hoping nobody heard it, only to find everybody looking at me as I faced front.

So much for not attracting attention...

I could hear the panicked voice of Kyoka as she cursed me for being so stupid, and to be honest, at this point I agreed with her.

Momo was standing next to her, a hand on her forehead with her eyes closed, seeming done with both of us. Momo was rarely in a negative mood, and to see her in one right now, meant that I messed up... Bad...

I looked at the barrels that were now lying on the floor, luckily they hadn't opened or burst... Which was a good thing.

I heard hurried footsteps coming towards me, a redhead looming into view as they came nearer.