𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗| 𝔏𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔰

The atmosphere around grew less lively as the night progressed in its early hours, the people growing quieter and tired every passing second. Few were still hanging out with each other while others were passed out on the tables themselves.

The fires were burning brightly to light the path up for everyone to see properly, casting a beautiful yellow luminance on the water. I, along with Kirishima and others, made my way to the magnificent ship that I had only seen from the outside.

It was a quiet and long walk there, the silence was comfortable with the low hum of the waves crashing against the port sounding in the background. Contrary to the surroundings, I was wide awake, not even a bit tired which was peculiar for someone like me who had to sleep at eleven sharp. I wasn't tired at all I had never been so wide awake. There was something inside of me that kept me awake and I was glad for it.

"So, how much more do we have to walk?" I asked, my legs hurting due to the shoes digging in them.

"Just a bit further," Kirishima said, he was walking in front of me, whereas the other pirates were crowded around him and some were beside me.

"It wasn't this long of a walk when we went to the tavern, was it?" I asked,

"T'was. You didn't notice because we were talkin'." He said, looking over his shoulder.

I nodded in realization before hurrying to catch up with him.

"So what is he like?" I asked again, not quite satisfied with the previous answer.

"I uh... I told you, he is his person and a mind of his own..." He stated, not looking at me while saying that.

"Oh? So he is a unique fellow..." I asked, a bit confused as to why that was the only feature I was told. It might have a different reason, what if he is a faerie too!? Could he be? I mean, it's not impossible... Or what if he is a different creature? That would be exciting!

A few minutes later we finally reached the ship, it was still there, parked in all its glory. Beautiful, elegant... All these words were less for it, there was just something about it that called me towards it... It was weird but comforting...

"'Kay so, listen, you 'ave t' be patient with him," Kirishima said, as he stopped in front of me and looked at me, trying to make me understand. I nodded, thinking of the possibilities of why would he say that...

Is he a dwarf? Do they exist? Or perhaps a nymph? What could he be? I thought, climbing up the ship by the platform attached to it.

Kirishima went up before me and offered his hand to pull me up. I smiled at him gratefully as I stepped on the deck.

I gasped as I saw the deck, I was rendered speechless... The exterior woodwork was nothing in comparison to the interior one. The deck had sculptured wood, with beautiful patterns across it, the wood was strong and polished, the lights glimmering off the surface. It was huge, the sails were rolled in and tied to the wooden poles that surrounded it, there were many sails, many... and they were vast! The whole sky was covered with them and yet you could see the stars from in between, and they looked gorgeous.

Kirishima chuckled at my speechless state and shook his head, his laugh was like one of those that made you laugh too, which it did. His hair reflected the white lights and his eyes shone like diamonds, his teeth-

Holy God! How did I not notice that!? His teeth are pointy and certainly sharp, the tip of them reflecting the light making them look deadly... However, they didn't look that scary...

A loud thud brought me out of my thoughts, and I looked away, still laughing.

"This is beautiful..." I mumbled, turning around to take a full look.