𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓| 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔙𝔬𝔶𝔞𝔤𝔢

I was standing in the deck, where the most shocking revelation had taken place... Something that chilled me to my bones, the fact itself terrifying.

I turned to look at Momo and Kyoka, who just like me, looked like they had seen a ghost. Their faces were devoid of any color, matching my own. None of us had expected this to happen. It did not even cross our minds that this could be that ship.

Dynamight...

The pirate ship that has been a nuisance to my kingdom for over half a decade was the ship that I was now supposed to travel on.

Oh no... This couldn't be happening... How can everything be going so well and then take the turn for the worse? Fate is certainly mocking me, probably laughing right now...

Dynamight's captain and crew were considered to be the most wanted amongst all the pirates that ever existed. The captain was rumored to be ruthless and unforgiving, with the firepower to give challenge to Musutafu's Royal Fleet.

The explosives used on the ship were one of a kind, a kind that was not available to any other country or even pirates. That was how powerful the Dynamight was said to be and now, I am standing on it, about to embark on a journey to Musutafu.

Kyoka and Momo seemed to be having the same reaction as me, both of them were scared beyond the limit, but again, what was the limit?

Should I go on? Or should I turn back?
I was too far to turn back, and even if I did... What was waiting for me? At least this way, I will have the satisfaction of deciding for myself even if it goes wrong but over there, being forced into that marriage, which was bound to go wrong and that too not by my choice... I would not only think what could have been but also, what if...

"Hey, you alright? You look a lil' pale there." A concerned voice cut through my thoughts as I contemplated my next step.

I took a deep breath, realizing that I was still standing on the deck of... Dynamight...

The question was asked by Kirishima, who had his hands on my shoulder as he bent down a bit to level his gaze with mine.

The first mate, apparently Kirishima was also rumored to be obedient and loyal, never straying away from his captain's word, even if it was wrong. He was said to be ruthless and unforgiving, just like his captain, ready to slay anyone who goes against them... But what I had seen up till now was nothing more than extreme kindness and friendship. It could have also been a false rumor, much like everything else or maybe Kirishima was pretending to be like this?

The first option seems more likely, because not only had there already been too many facts that were false but also that Kirishima seemed really genuine... There wasn't even an ounce of trickery that I sensed from him, everything about him felt true just like Mina, her cheerfulness is also completely opposite to what I had heard and she was also a faerie...

Kaminari and Sero, I haven't talked to them as much but they were also extremely polite and welcoming, unlike everything. Sero even helped me calm my nerves, would a cold-hearted killer do that?

"Hello? Y/n?" Kirishima called out, breaking me from my thoughts, again.

"Sorry, I was just..." I started looking at him, he looked very concerned, helping me with the decision I was about to make.

"Just, overwhelmed." I completed, turning to look at Momo.

She seemed to be looking at me with concern, trying to figure out what I was feeling and what I would do next, what my decision would be. I gave her a slight smile to reassure her that I was alright and that I had it in hand.