𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝| 𝔇𝔶𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

The cabin was lit with dim yellow light, with the scent of caramel drifting through the cabin. It was warm, compared to the cool ocean breeze that was blowing outside. The cabin was neat in contrast to what I had imagined, I had thought that it would have been messy with wooden glasses lying around... But there were none in sight.

There was a desk on the left side of the quarter with various maps on it, some focusing on a particular area while some depicting the whole world, beautiful green and orange sea glass acted as a paperweight. There was a leather chair near the desk, which looked worn out from use.

On the wall behind the chair, there was a collection of all sorts of weapons, swords, daggers, guns, and such. They were quite beautiful, with different jewels studded on them.

There were lamps and candles all around the cabin, lighting it up very beautifully. A bed that was particularly large for one person was kept on the right side of the cabin with small windows near it. Much to my shock, there was a bookshelf at the head of the bed, with various books kept in it.

"If you're done gawking around, tell me who the fuck are you?" The guy in question said as he sat on the leather chair with his legs up on the desk.

I frowned internally, not risking anything to angry him... He was proving himself to be the complete opposite of what I imagined. How can someone like Kirishima be friends with him? And that too from childhood? Is Kirishima also like him? Was he hiding his personality and pretending to be good? Were they all just being nice so that they could kill us!? But Kirishima genuinely seems nice... Mina and Kaminari too...

"Good Evening, I am Takahashi Y/n and I am looking for a ship to travel to Musutafu." I started, standing across from him, looking right into his eyes.

In situations like this, it was best to stay confident and not waver, and with the kind of person I had delved him as, it was best to stay on point and not beat around the bush.

"So? What the fuck am I supposed to do with that?" He asked, picking up one of the daggers and throwing it up and catching it, again and again.

"Well, it came to my notice that you require some new crew members and well, I would like to join it... Along with these two." I said, nodding towards my ladies. My hands were held in front of me with head high. I did not try to appear weak, in fact, it was the opposite. I was confident with what I had to offer and he should be able to see that.

"So, you are saying... That you will join the crew in exchange for traveling to Musutafu on my ship?" He asked, not particularly looking for an answer.

"Are you fucking kidding!?" He yelled, looking at me like I said something extremely weird.

I could feel Momo and Kyoka panicking behind me and I smirked, did they seriously think that this was it?

"Of course not. Did you seriously think that was it?" I asked him, opening my bag that was hanging on my shoulder.

I looked inside it, rummaging until my hand hit a familiar pouch which clinked at the impact. There were three similar pouches which I pulled out one by one and arranged them on the desk.

I smirked internally, watching as his eyebrow rose at my actions and him carefully observing my options.

"I have enough gold for your crew and you to live luxuriously for a year. And also, my girls and I are ready to work on the ship for the entire journey. So, am I still 'kidding'?" I asked, looking at him smugly.

Before he could speak, I continued talking, not giving him a chance.

"This... This is for letting me and my companions stay." I said as I pushed one pouch towards him.