Chapter : 0 1

It was evening, almost dark. Jimin was sitting on the couch, waiting for others to join. Television was turned on in front of him but his attention was not on what was going on. He was just randomly changing the channels holding remote in his hand, "Guys! I think next program will show our latest interview." No one noticed on what he said.
"You may watch because you might have forgotten what you said.", Said Jin in a loud voice from the kitchen. Jimin pretended as he had not heard him.
Unexpectedly, next program showed a documentary,
"Another urban legend story has come to exist. "GONJIAM PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL" one of the most haunted places around the world where doctors, themselves were insane. Many patients died in that hospital. Many rumors are heard about this asylum. Some people claim that it is due to the effect of the nearby jungle, which is the shortcut way to this hospital. Now, our guest, the paranormal researcher, who has recently visited that hospital, will explain everything. His assistant is staying in the hospital, since after that tour."
Jimin was not interested in it instead, he was angry that he could not watch his interview.
"Hey Jimin! Why are so sitting idle for so long?" V came to him, "Come with me. We have some special news."
They both went into the kitchen where others were waiting for them.

"I just received a call." Said Namjoon, "Our next concert is scheduled."
"When?"
"Where?"
"Why"
Others, except Suga, began to ask random questions
"It is after two to three months. And the other news related to it is that..."
"Everyone will purchase a ticket for it." Jhope interrupted him
"I think it's obvious." Said V without getting the joke
"We have to stay in a house in Gyeonggi till then. I'm not sure about the location but we have to set out for the journey, tomorrow."
It was a pleasant news for them. Everyone was having interesting discourse about their travel like what to do and when to do as they were so excited but Suga was not participating. He was quietly listening to them, sitting on the chair.

The sun arose. There was a bright shine everywhere with gentle wind. Birds chirping on the trees were giving a musical effect to the surrounding. It was a clement weather. Seven boys were standing outside their gate, holding bags for journey. There were two cars (Red and Black), standing in front of them.
"I, Jimin, and V will be in the red one," said Jungkook while putting his bag in the trunk of the car. "Why?"
"Because we are maknaes." He replied Jin and everyone sat in
As soon as they were assured of the location of their new temporary house, they started the engine, and travel began.

Cars were being drove by Namjoon and Jungkook. They were enjoying the travel and were making different videos and tik toks for their fans. After a journey of a half-day, they were about to reach now.
"Hey stop!"
"What?" Jungkook asked V
"It's a beautiful jungle. What if we stop here for a moment? This place is good for Photoshoot."
"I like that idea." Jimin gave him a favor.
"Let me ask Hyungs," Jungkook called Namjoon on phone and informed him about Taehyung's plan. After some insistence, he agreed but not completely.
"You three will be late if you do that. Okay, but try to reach, as soon as you can. We will be waiting for you in the house for your welcome."

Both cars were passing by the same road with the jungle. Other three in Namjoon's car were listening carefully to him. Jhope wanted to join them for that photoshoot.
"Namjoon, why don't we join them? Let's chill, bro."
"They can do nothing but waste time," Suga replied
Jhope immediately texted Jungkook that he is coming with them. Namjoon stopped the car for him. Jhope ran toward Maknae's car.
Four of them went into the jungle. Jimin, Jungkook, and J hope were standing together while V was busy, searching for the best view
"Did we invite you?"
"Yes, you did," Jhope replied Jimin
"Really! Jungkook?"
"I don't remember."
"Okay, there must be a connection problem that's why we could not hear the right statement," Jhope told a lame excuse then continued ,"They will be waiting for us in the house. Namjoon is a fast driver. They will reach soon."
"I still don't know the address." Said Jungkook,
"It is somewhere near the old psychiatrist asylum. Almost at a distance of a few hundred meters. I don't remember the real name, maybe something like gouinji hospital." Jhope was confused
"GONJIAM PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL?!" Jimin quickly asked in a shock
"Yes, yes! Correct! That's the name."
"AAHHH! What a fate!" Jimin said in a loud voice, "I watched its documentary, last night. It is one of the most haunted places of South Korea."
"Whaaaat?!!!!!" Jhope could not believe it.
V also participated in when he heard the name, to share his information. "I know about it. It was sealed in the 1990s."
Jungkook was looking at their fearsome expression. He was being amused.
"Thank God, I came here. Let's stay in this jungle, forever." Jhope suggested incoherently.
"Oh! I forgot to tell you that some people claim that it is because of the effect of this jungle."
"NNOOOOO!" Jhope could not control his emotions. V and Jimin were also scared while Jungkook was laughing loudly. He was recording everything for the Army.

Continue...