Chapter 02

Jhope could not control his emotions. V and Jimin were also scared while Jungkook was laughing loudly. He was recording everything for the Army.

Namjoon, Suga, and Jin reached the house. It was big enough for just seven members to live in but at the same time, it was beyond their expectations because they were told that the house is very broad, almost 400sq feet long. They didn't seem to like it much.

"Wow! What a big house." Suga said ironically

"It's not a broad house, it's a bored house." Jin laughed loudly at his uncle joke. Each of them ran in different directions to choose their rooms. Jin and Namjoon argued for a long time for the same room but at last, Namjoon gave up and chose his room beside Suga's. It was going to be dark outside and there was no bright light in the house. The scene was showing an image of chiaroscuro. BTS members were being irritated with it. Namjoon called the staff on phone to complain about the house but the more surprising thing was, the signals could not be traced because of the jungle nearby. Three of them were astonished by seeing this as they had ever gone through such a situation before.

"I think it's a perfect view for our photography. Guys, come on." Jungkook was inviting others to join while taking selfies.

"It's nothing if we feel." Said V when he heard Jungkook standing far from them. "Let's enjoy, now. This is what we have come for."

"Yah! We should not overthink about this hospital. Nothing happens unless we are scared." Jimin tried to condole Jhope after V but in vain.

"Do I look scared?" said J hope with a trembling voice. "As your brother, I am trying to explain to you that it is dangerous for us." It was difficult for both of them to control themselves after listening to this. Somehow, V managed to hide his laughter but Jimin chuckled,

"Why are you laughing? Am I a joke to you?" Jhope said while giggling. "Okay, so, now as your brother, I am going to curse you. May, you see a ghost with yourself"

"No, please don't say it. I'm already too scared." They heard another call from Jungkook. V and Jimin ran toward him, while Jhope still couldn't decide, what to do.

Three of them had some pics together with a tree. Now, it was time for solo photos. "We should find another location now."

"What about these bushes?" Jungkook replied Jimin and continued, "Hey, V! Sit down over here. I'm gonna shoot now."

After V, it was Jimin's turn. Five to six pics were shoot of him but he didn't like any of them. "I'm tired now. It's enough."

"Come one, Kookie! Just one more."

"Okay, but it is the last one, even if you don't like it."

"Okay, okay, agreed," Jimin said while setting his posture for the picture.

"Hurry up, guys. Jhope is waiting." Shouted V

"Okay, now show me. How is it?" Jimin stood up. Jungkook was still staring at the picture as he could not believe it. His eyes were fully opened with a shocked face

"What's wrong?" He didn't reply to Jimin and was still gazing at it

"Is it too good that you are jealous now?" His voice was louder now.

Jungkook quickly handed over the camera and ran toward those bushes. V came toward Jimin to see the picture but they both were amazed to see another hand from the bushes on Jimin's shoulder. V looked at him with questioning eyes.

"A.a.I. I didn't feel this hand" He mumbled with a crumbling voice.

"What happened?" Jhope stood up and came there.

"No one's here." Jungkook said while coming to them, "That person must be gone now."

"What person?" No one replied Jhope. They just gave the camera to his hand.

"It's not normal, Jungkook." Said V in a low heavy voice "I don't think it was a human."

"Hey, hey, hey! Don't tell me it's not a prank. We are already facing some terrible circumstances so, it's a very bad time for such jokes."

"It's not a joke." Jimin replied Jhope "You cursed me. Here's the result."

"Don't talk Dumb, Jimin. That wasn't serious." Said V

"But now, it is." Jimin was infuriated and at the same time he was frightened.

"Why are you all so scared? I have checked the bushes thoroughly. Here's nothing."

J hope could not believe what happened. "Sorry, Jimin. I was not supposed to."

"We know it." V replied to him before Jimin "Just forget it. These pics are enough."

"Yah! It's getting dark now. We are late for home." Said Jungkook

All of them moved far from that place, back to their car.

Continue......