Chapter 07

V acquiesced with his decision and ran after him. Jimin and Jhope had no other choice but to agree. They were compelled to follow.....

They were shivering from the cold and felt little comfort as they entered. The door was closed to prevent wind.
“That is the worst decision we could take in this situation.”
“Yeah! It was better to stay idle and die in the cold weather.” Jungkook satirized Jimin
“You know what! We have jumped into the hell to save ourselves from a little flame.”
“Why are we quarreling with each other?” Asked V, “All of us are right in our place. Nothing will happen if we stay together.”
“V!” Said Jhope, “What have been together in what has happened so far.”
“Okay then, let’s be separated now.” Said Jungkook in an ironic way.
“Okay now please keep quite if you guys can’t talk politely.”  Tae’s conciliatory statement bore fruit as there was silence in the hall because everyone had realized that unity among them was the utmost need of that time but no one expressed that. After a gap,
“Hey Jhope!”
“Yes?” He answered Jimin
“You told that the house is somewhere near this building. Why don’t we try to seek for it from here?”
“That’s a good thing you reminded us.” Said Jungkook, “Let’s look out from the terrace.”
They wanted to agree but they had no courage to move further in that hospital.
“Come on guys, we have to be mentally prepared for every kind of situation.”
“I’m coming with you.” V stood up on Jungkook’s invitation
They both ran over the stairs, leaving Jimin and Jhope behind. They could neither forbid nor join them. They stood still, looking at each other.

“How are you feeling now?” Jin served a glass of water to Suga who had just awoken up and was completely sweaty in that cold weather. He quietly drank it slowly with quivering hands.
“Why are you so scared Suga? Did you see something bothering you?” Asked Namjoon
“You can say” he murmured
Namjoon sat near him and gave a gentle pat on shoulder, “It’s alright.  You can share.”
“Nothing so special, just a nightmare.” He sighed and continued, “That man (He pointed to the picture) Ah! Where is it gone?”
“Don’t ask it, just continue.” Muttered Jin,
Suga just stared them with questioning eyes but ignored, “He died. Someone killed him. She was a girl. This was as clear as I was really with them.” He sighed and looked at Namjoon and Jin, listening to him with full attention, “Maybe she was his old foe. She probably was any secret agent. She claimed that the doctor is fake and he kills all patients barbarically. She accused him of various matters and criticized him harshly. The doctor resisted her claims to rescue himself but in vain. She killed him with a dagger.”
“What’s your role here?”
“They were explaining their notion to me but I stood there helpless.” He replied Jin
“This is not just a nightmare.” said Namjoon, “This is all what really happened here and the reason for this possessed place.” He looked at Jin for his favor. Jin nodded
Just then, they heard door bell. Their dull faces bloomed up with joy.

Continue....