Chapter 15

"No matter what you do, you are cursed now. You will be back again. One day you will be here back again."
This was all what they had heard from Minsoo before leaving that place. They were more anxious now.

“We must do something about this.” Said V
“Everything will be okay if that area gets banned. Minsoo’s intention was not wrong. She just wanted to give rights to those oppressed people.” Suga replied him,
“I have a plan to get rid of this curse.” Namjoon suggested, “We must inform our ARMY about it. We will start a campaign to make everyone aware of what happened there. In this way, we can help Minsoo.”
BTS tweeted on their official site, “BTS IN TROUBLE! HELP US, ARMY!”
They revealed their story to inform every one of the reality. The campaign moved on successfully. The news became top trend all over the world as everyone was surprised by BTS claim. In few weeks, the Gonjiam hospital area was sealed by the government and the real story behind the hospital was shown on google official web site. It was now officially declared that those poor patients were killed for nothing. Now, everyone knew that, who the real reason of the demise of the hospital was. BTS didn’t wish to go back there again.
The same program where the documentary was shown, invited BTS to their show where they were welcomed with a big applause. They shared their whole story with their fans. The paranormal researcher was inspired by their discovery.
The same day, next week, they received a text from the same unknown known number which informed them that they were unrestricted to the curse now. They were pleased by Minsoo’s gratitude towards them. The dead, oppressed patients were given their rights now.
Consequently, BTS had no more nightmares about that place. They got freedom. The bridge was broken and they never felt attracted to that place again.
They appreciated and praised the army for their support as they had contributed a vital role in promoting the campaign forward.
The incident has become a new unforgettable phase of BTS life.

                The End

Thanks for reading. Hope you liked the story. Meet you in the next one