Chapter 04

Suga and Namjoon went back after consoling him. Suga’s words of condolence were a great relief for them, even for Suga himself. Jin sat back on his bed unwillingly. There was complete silence now. ....

Jungkook, Jhope were at front seats and Jimin, V at the back seats of the car which was moving toward their house.
“Where to go now, J hope?” Asked Jungkook
“I’ve told you before. It’s near the hospital.”
“And where’s the hospital?”
“How would I know that?”
Jungkook gave him a sarcastic look at this counter question and stopped the car.
“So, now?”
V immediately took out his cell phone to call Namjoon. His only last flame of hope was diminished. “Signals are not being caught.”
“I knew it.” Said Jimin “Weather is already so bad. You can’t contact them in this condition.”
Jhope tried to ameliorate the situation “You may start the car, Jungkook. We will find out the hospital.”
Thus, Jungkook restarted the engine, and the car began to move again. They traveled for a long time without knowing the correct direction but could not find their house. Bit by bit, their hope was fading.
They thought that they were just a few minutes away from their house but now, more than ten to fifteen minutes were passed, but they could not see a sign of that hospital or house. It was now complete darkness all around
“Why you stopped?” Jhope asked when the car was suddenly stopped.
“I think I have seen this place.”
“Of course, we have.” Replied V in a shock, “This is where we started. I mean, we did photography.”
They were all looking at each other with troublesome expression, as they had realized that they were deviated and could not find the right way. Therefore, they were moving in the same circle again and again. Before they could think of any strategy,
They heard the same loud, uncanny sound as hyungs did.
“What’s this?” Asked Jhope
They peeked out of the window to know where it was coming from. As the time passed, the voice grew louder. Now, it was too clamorous that they couldn’t even hear their voice. They put their hands on their ears to prevent noise but in vain. Jimin and Jhope lowered their head and closed eyes while Jungkook and V were trying to search for its source.
After a while, the sound diminished and was finished now. They sighed to calm themselves down.
“What a terrible, weird noise.” At last, Jimin got the moment, he was waiting for, to comment about it.
“It was bothersome more than weird.” Replied Jungkook
Suddenly the car jerked which gave goosebumps to everyone.
“What are you doing?” Jhope asked Jungkook
“It was not me.”
In the meantime, the car began to move spontaneously with another jerk
“What’s happening? I’m not doing it!” Jungkook shouted while trying to control the car with shivering hands. Everyone was shocked as they could feel someone pushing the car from the backside but no one was there. The car accelerated steadily. Jimin and Jhope were screaming, trying to understand the situation. V was in shock. He could neither believe nor scream, whereas Jungkook was busy in seizing the car.
At last, the car decelerated but it was still on its own. Then, the drizzling turned into heavy rain.
“Just it was something left.” Shouted Jungkook furiously
The car stopped near a deep ditch. Now, everyone was in their conscious. They felt that the surface being slippery due to rain could cause the car to fall into the ditch. “Get out of here, hurry up!” V cried out while opening the door. They all jumped out in no time.
The car was falling into the ditch in front of them. They were gazing at the scene, being wet in heavy rain.

Continue.....