Chapter 03

"Yah! It's getting dark now. We are late for home." Said Jungkook
All of them moved far from that place, back to their car....

It's too much, now!" said Suga while coming out of his room. "I'm tired of this darkness." He came to Namjoon and sat with him on the bed. He was already sitting there, being bored. "I know. I still can't understand why this house is chosen for us. I can't feel well here." After a little silence, they heard Jin speaking loudly, "Hey, Suga, RM! Where are you both?"
He entered the room and stood at the door, "What about our maknaes? The weather is being worst outside. They should have come back by now."
"I told you, they can just waste time," answered Suga
"Don't worry. They must be, coming." Namjoon slowly walked to the window and took the curtain aside, "You're right, Jin. I think it's going to rain."
"And one more thing." Said Jin, "Is there someone else living with us?"
"Yes, you and your uncle jokes."
"I'm serious this time, Suga. I heard some strange voices."
Namjoon stared at him with suspicious eyes while Suga was smirking.
"It must be the echo of your horse laugh." Said Suga sarcastically
"From where?"
"From the room downstairs," Jin replied to Namjoon
"Is there a room?" This time he didn't reply to him but indicated them to follow. They went down the stairs and reached that room which was closed. Suga went forward and opened the door with some difficulty because it was closed for a long time. It was quite dark from inside and was almost completely covered with spider webs on every wall. Namjoon turned on the cell's torch. It was just an ordinary storeroom with some ancient objects like, radio and other things that are not used nowadays.
"I wonder who lived here before us." Suga seemed to be curious, "But I don't see something over here that can make noise."
"What were you doing here?" Asked Namjoon
"I just wanted to have a look at the whole house but after hearing such noise, I could not intend to move in alone."
"You must be mistaken. Here's nothing." Said Suga
In the meantime, they heard a clamorous, loud sound. It was so sudden that they were trembled at once and their heart began to beat speedily. The sound was continuously coming from upstairs. It was some kind of noise that could not be described. It was difficult to guess whether it's someone speaking or space creatures. They stood still for a while, waiting for each other to do something first. "It's from upside." Said Suga and they three rushed upstairs, following the sound. It was coming from another room at a corner. It was jin's room. Their speed decelerated and they halted at the door. It was half-opened. Namjoon carefully peeked in and opened the door fully, to show that there was nothing so particular.
"w.w.What! Then, where was it coming from?" Jin uttered with difficulty, "You heard now? It was the same sound."
"Then it must be from the same thing."
Suga's statement made Namjoon move forward toward the window. This window was showing the view of Gonjiam hospital at some long distance and the trees which were rapidly fluttering their leaves due to light storm. "The sound was coming from somewhere outside."
"But it was from the storeroom first."
"Because the ventilator there also leads to this place," Namjoon replied to Suga
Jin sighed to make himself calm, "Give a glance at the window for once more, Namjoon." He said, "Do you know this place?"
"It's Gonjiam hospital."
"It is a haunted place." He spoke in horror. Suga quickly replied
"I know you are still afraid because of that sound, that's why you are talking childishly. It may be the sound of damaged radio or something. You don't have to overthink it."
Suga and Namjoon went back after consoling him. Suga's words of condolence were a great relief for them, even for Suga himself. Jin sat back on his bed unwillingly. There was complete silence now.

Continue....